No announcement yet.

The 1993 Protege GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad the paint didn't make it past the piston rings and just get burnt up, haha.. That's pretty nuts though!!

I still haven't touched the GT interior, need to get my steam cleaner!
    '90 Miata
    '90 Miata
    Taco
    '90 BG 4WD base- sold..

Comment

Originally posted by tarifapple123 View Post
      Yo Ben! Its Tariq! dude who ya bought the 93 gt off in in ajax. ****ty news to hear about the job and the 93 gt! Car was amazing for me bro. At least it will live on in the 91 pro gt. Best of luck with the work.
      Hey man, whats going on?

Ya, it was too bad about the car. It was awesome for sure.

Today I was driving out of my friends apartment parking lot and got hit AGAIN!! nothing too serious, just busted my corner light and caved in the rear quater panel. I'm working on getting some pics up in the "what did you do to your BG" thread.

I haven't even gotten my money from the last car and already I have to deal with this **** again! **** me.

Comment

wtf brother. I feel for ya. I'll keep in touch with you for sure. Im movin back to toronto in april. Thats some bs bro. No worries, luck will be back on your side eventually. Im glad to see the 93 gt bp gettin some work done to it. Its always deserved it lol
        As for myself.....workin on a deal for a 94 black egt. Dude wants 1500 for it. Body is in decent shape so he says. lol 190,000 on the bp. ill offer 900 lol ill post some pics if i get it

Comment

holy crap man! do you have a bullseye on your car or something? sorry to hear about all this bull****!
          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Damn car gods! lol

Comment

sh*t man! thats messed! hopefully people will stop thinking you need to get hit!
              loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
              73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
              sigpic

Comment

nice work log you got going here. making me feel like i should do the same to my bpt rebuild. btw if you have any parts that you are not using out of the 93pro, msg me like that ps rack im seeing. unless you will be putting that into your 91. but man lucky is really hating on you right now! im suprised of the accidents you've been in. and they say brampton has the most accidents per year. oh ya GTA meet is a must! either that or just meet up in cayuga when cscs hold their events.

Comment

Working...
                X