No announcement yet.

Midnight's shadow worklog take 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I thought I would be busy with work but now again I'm looking for work.
    I was preparing to build the low mile block to turbo spec but that's been put to the side. So far I have redone the exhaust and replaced the poly bushings on the lower control arms.
    Here she is in the shop after hours.

And a little something I built for the conquest...
    -88 Mitsubishi Starion-
    -93 Mazda Protege LX-

Comment

Should've never sold it. No I'm almost 100% and rady to build a car.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Wish I could do more to it right now but If I can't do it right then it will have to wait. I'm disappointed I can't go all out and build it the way it deserves right now but rest assured it is very well taken care of. I'm glad to hear you are doing better tho.
        -88 Mitsubishi Starion-
        -93 Mazda Protege LX-

Comment

I wasn't implying you weren't doing anything with it. Lol. I just wish I waited to sell it. Back when i sold her I wasn't feeling building anything and cut my losses. I took a huge hit selling everything I had that you got that's for sure. Thanks for keeping her going. If you ever want to sell it hit me up first.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Moved to MN. It's about to hit 200,000. I'm going to reward it with an aluminum radiator. I have already replaced both lower ball joints and replaced all the poly bushings in the control arms. I also finished a new custom exhaust composed of a flowmaster resonator and a magnaflow dual muffler. It's got a nice growl now.

Also managed to finish the engine for the conquest. Hopefully I can have the conquest running soon so I can finally start the turbo system for the pro.

-88 Mitsubishi Starion-
            -93 Mazda Protege LX-

Comment

sweet. i love those cars. looks so clean in there.
              91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Working...
              X