89BG 323's worklog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictawrs!!!

towed it to the shop today, ripped into it some and tested the valves to see if they are why im not getting any compression. they're all trashed. not sealing worth a damn. and dont mind the orange steelies, my buddy pranked me. little bugger. im plotting on spraying his tailgate pink or something.
    Attached Files
    loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
    73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
    sigpic

Comment

a couple moar

pictawrs!
      Attached Files

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
      sigpic

Comment

LOL at rims. Gay about compression test. Hopefully this dude comes through on the heads.

Comment

for real man. and as far as the rims go, i got pranked. ill have my revenge tho. :D

sigpic

Comment

At least it was just steelies! lol
            Nice ride! Glad it's on it's way back to life, love the headstone! lol
            And I'm jelous of that shop!
            94 pro base model, all synthetic fluids, s/r struts, front & rear ebay upper strut bars,front & rear tie bar, ZX2 1" front swaybar, EGT 21mm rear sway bar, custom delrin endlinks front & rear, custom delrin rear swaybar mount bushings, EBC front blanks & redstuff pads, CS ss brake lines & dot 4 fluid, big drum brakes in rear (from ZX2, free parts), 2.25 custom exaust w/magnaflo oval muffler, 4-wire o2 sensor, custom ram-air, 4-wire BP tb, MSD super conducter plug wires, MSD Blaster SS coil, NGK iridiums,OEM weighted shift knob, ebay short shifter, bronzoil bushings, CS ss clutch line, custom air splitter, mx-3 recaro drivers seat, EGT foglight switch, 35w 5000k hi/lo hid's

soon:
            lightened flywheel & clutch; in garage,
            Miata Daisy's; after new tires

Comment

yeah i know, i bought it just to take that picture. just meant to post it up before this. lol.
              yeah i was thankful it was only steelies, too. its a really nice shop. i lucked out hard core on this space, man.

sigpic

Comment

Oh man, what I would give for a dry, flat, and sheltered workspace. I lived with a guy for a couple months back in 07 and we had a double car garage. I changed a head gasket in there and it was so awesome. When you are done just shut the door and go inside. No gathering up tools to bring inside or any of the other hassles of working outdoors.

Comment

i know, man. **** working outside. even if its nice out, the hassle of cleaning everything every time you work on it is such a bitch. id rather just do the job im doing, and clean everything up when im done.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gambit686 View Post
                    LOL at rims. Gay about compression test. Hopefully this dude comes through on the heads.
                    you should send me the link to it again, i think if we both call him we might have a better chance at getting them heads.

sigpic

Comment

and

moar!
                      Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

... and then theres me.

sigpic

Comment

Let's see some pics of the new head!

Comment

gambits head

this is the head that i picked up for gambit, has some paint pen markings above one of the intake ports, so it may have been taken to a shop, im not quite sure.
                            Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

and my new head

heres mine. its been shaved, ported, polished, etc. they guy said that he had set this one up for a spare for racing, and there is some sort of blue coating on the valves. possibly nail polish? any ideas on what it is?
                              Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Hell yeah. I need to come get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X