No announcement yet.

My BG familia story :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mazda_Powered, well, mazda here are not a "knowed" for being a "performance" brand, the 323 had not a lot of success, same for the rotaries cars, they are very rare but that's because here in Belgium we need to throw a lot of money for the taxes, it's very expensive to drive a sport car here in Belgium...

You need to be aware that honda vtec engines are very very good, no torque ok but when you pass the 5500rpm it's a other world ! thoses are very reliables too, and with somes mods you can have a little rocket, parts are soo easy to find too ! lot of my friends drives Honda.

If you need parts, just tell me ! if i can help ! the only problem will be the shipping cost

Cheers !

@92_2_fast thanks for the help mate ! well i'm on the other side of Belgium, i'm on the border line of Belgium/france.

What car do you own ? a gt-x and a sedan ?

Cheers !

Comment

I wish I could find a sedan for a decent price. Both my 323's are hatches.
      Sucks that you're so far away. I'd love to check out your projects.
      Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Yeah ! sedan are hot ! couples of years ago i missed one awd sedan in France ! extremely rare there ! the guy didn't know nothing about the car ! i asked somes extra picture for being 100% sure before to take the road and made 1000 km for see it and buy it but he sold it before making me the pix !

Belgium is a little country ! easy to cross it lol !

I saw your post, nice BG you got ! made a bargain on the black gtx ! what's the problem with the registration ? cost a lot ? your a u.s army soldier based on germany ?

Cheers !

Comment

Damn ... you lucky SOB . You know you could part out all those cars to us here at Club Protege and make a fortune.

If you ever come across some more parts cars drop me a message . Might need a few parts for my projects .

Comment

i want to see all your jdm mazdaspeed goodies pleaseeeeee lol.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

@323Permin : thanks mate, like i said to the others, if i can help you to have specials parts just ask me, it will be a pleasure ! if i don't have the part you want i can give you somes contacts all over the world ! btw i'm newbie i'm just checking all the worklogs, i checked yours, i really enjoy it ! clean build well done ! congrats !

@Kris with a K ! ahaha i saw your worklog too, your a jdm/mazdaspeed whore ! i saw somes very nice parts right there ! i'll made a review of my parts ^^

Cheers guyz ! i'm really happy and proud to be on CP ! lot of very nice guyz and very nice projects ! and remember, when you see a 323 in danger, SAVE IT :-p

Comment

Originally posted by triplezoom View Post
                Yeah ! sedan are hot ! couples of years ago i missed one awd sedan in France ! extremely rare there ! the guy didn't know nothing about the car ! i asked somes extra picture for being 100% sure before to take the road and made 1000 km for see it and buy it but he sold it before making me the pix !

Belgium is a little country ! easy to cross it lol !

I saw your post, nice BG you got ! made a bargain on the black gtx ! what's the problem with the registration ? cost a lot ? your a u.s army soldier based on germany ?

Cheers !
                I would never join the Army! I got bored in the states and moved to Germany. A AWD sedan is a dream. Especially with a GTR drivetrain in it...
                The costs here for registration and taxes are way too much, plus insurance, and fuel costs...
                Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Ohh ok ok !

Yeah, welcome to europe, countries of taxes taxes and taxes...

One day i'll made a post and show how many we need to pay taxes for a car, just discusting !

Comment

Summer is coming,

Here's my BPD mazda 323 BG GT

I had to putt a oem gt-r hood because it was too hot ! just fews miles of cool running and i cannot putt my hands on the oilcap or on the engine bay ! i'm not fan because the hoodvents look rice but i have no choice if i want a reliable engine lol

Comment

I just read through this. It is definitely an adventure! I applaud your efforts in restoring 323s and giving them their dignity back, then releasing them for others to enjoy. You sir, are my F-ing hero!
                      Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

that red 323 is a sleeper! The vents dont look like rice to me though, and I'm not even a big fan of them lol. Car looks sexy
                        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Sweet red car! haha
                          All your efforts aren't in vain, definitely
                          Red nuts on white rims are so sexy, lol
                          sigpic
                          1990 323s BG 1.6i

Comment

Originally posted by KaleoXtreme View Post
                            I just read through this. It is definitely an adventure! I applaud your efforts in restoring 323s and giving them their dignity back, then releasing them for others to enjoy. You sir, are my F-ing hero!
                            Hi there mate !

Thanks for the support, my goal will be to know this model by hart ! (engine, gearbox, body etc)

I hope to buy others GT in poor shape (i know somes fews more here) and bring back thoses babies to the road !

Cheers !

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered
                            that red 323 is a sleeper! The vents dont look like rice to me though, and I'm not even a big fan of them lol. Car looks sexy
                            Hi there !

Well it was a sleeper without the gt-r hood, i'm a lil bit disapointed to be forced to putt this hood but it has too much heat with the oem one, the bpd need thoses vents, now i understand why it was coming oem for the gt-r ! the big IHI warm all the place like a hot sexy lady

Originally posted by labeo
                            Sweet red car! haha
                            All your efforts aren't in vain, definitely
                            Red nuts on white rims are so sexy, lol
                            Hello ! thx mate ! yes she's finally running ! and yes the red lug nuts are funny, it's in adequation for the red color of the car

Comment

Somes (sad) news,

I sold my two BG for spares (the red GT and the blue ukdm GTI).

And i sold my two GT-R too, i receive a deposit today...

I'll keep my diesel for daily drive and the red GT too for the moment.

I don't forget, i'll update my post with somes pictures of the parts i have.

Cheers !

Comment

Sad news indeed. How many mazdas do you have now?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Working...
                                X