• Show
Clear All

would look a lot better with a rear garnish hahah

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by labeo View Post
      Cool snapshot!

I'm planning (thanks to CP community for the choice) to run this -
      Those will look good. They look like rota grids. What size are you gonna buy?

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
      damn dude that's looking awesome!! the front end is so mean looking lol
      Thanks man, I'm really happy with how its going.

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
      would look a lot better with a rear garnish hahah
      Haha ****. I need to get that from ya.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit686 View Post
        Those will look good. They look like rota grids. What size are you gonna buy?
        Thanks, man!
        But you'll be laugh too loud , lol
        Just 14" - XXX/<=50 profile tires aren't the best option for our crappy roads
        Last edited by labeo; 06-13-2011, 03:17 PM.
        sigpic
        1990 323s BG 1.6i

Comment

Looking good.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by labeo View Post
            Thanks, man!
            But you'll be laugh too loud , lol
            Just 14" - XXX/<=50 profile tires aren't the best option for our crappy roads
            That sucks that you roads are ****. Just get really wide tires.

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
            Looking good.
            Thanks! Its getting there, Im just about to start a new job and then I can really start spending money on it.

Comment

hot damn! shes coming along. did you cut the front bumper? what did you use? I dont wanna cut mine, but I need more efficient bends and routing in my piping than what I got now, so Ill be doing the usual fmic soon instead of the probe ic and its small ass inlet/outlet and my rigg'em-up piping..lol

ditch that boat anchor battery.
              DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92dx View Post
                hot damn! shes coming along. did you cut the front bumper? what did you use? I dont wanna cut mine, but I need more efficient bends and routing in my piping than what I got now, so Ill be doing the usual fmic soon instead of the probe ic and its small ass inlet/outlet and my rigg'em-up piping..lol

ditch that boat anchor battery.
                Its an awesome feeling knowing that you guys like my car. Its come a long way froma stock dx with blown motor.

I didnt cut the bumper, I got it from eric and I think grant is the one who cut it to fit the front mount. I cut out everything in the way for being able to run 2.5 inch pipe and have it lay flat. I think it should turn out good. But I might be buying a different fmic as I will be buying a GT28R. So I might as well buy a big intercooler to start off that way I dont have to change it later. Im thinking of runnin a cryO2 intercooler sprayer. I havent seen anyone running one here. I might be the first so well see how it goes. It will be intresting to see how well it works on the dyno.

Ah the old interstate haha. Yeah I havent decided what to do. I may run a odysee or similar size battery hidden up by the bumper and get it out of the way. But that means I will really have to commit to a full wire tuck. I only half assed it so far lol.

Comment

I'm not sure there's much of a benefit to running an IC sprayer unless you're hot-lapping it at the dragstrip or running trackdays...
                  sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                  92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
                    I'm not sure there's much of a benefit to running an IC sprayer unless you're hot-lapping it at the dragstrip or running trackdays...
                    Come on man. Its the 20% more cool factor.

Lol, But Id like it for hot days and heading to the strip or track. I figure it will be a huge help and more fun if I just want to go drive some backroads. And It will be nice to have for when I go to dyno it.

Here is the kit kit I'm thinking of using.http://www.designengineering.com/cat...er-sprayer-kit
                    Last edited by gambit686; 06-13-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

fair enough.
                      sigpic

Comment

Holy mother of god.... half a grand for that sprayer?? I want a sprayer but dunno if Ill drop that much for one
                        Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                        99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                        01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

that **** is bananas, I thought he was talking about the water-only one for $100... hell for another hundred you could get a water/meth kit that would probably do more good...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wgnths View Post
                            Holy mother of god.... half a grand for that sprayer?? I want a sprayer but dunno if Ill drop that much for one
                            Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
                            that **** is bananas, I thought he was talking about the water-only one for $100... hell for another hundred you could get a water/meth kit that would probably do more good...
                            That's just the msrp. That kit goes for about 350.00 on other sites.

Comment

That sounds better but still a little steep atleast for me lol
                              Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                              99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                              01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

I'm with you on the cryo2 system! However, because of the price it will be one of the last things I get for the car, lol.

I'll be getting the fuel line chiller too. And the sprayer will be dual purpose to purge/cool.
                                Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Working...
                                X