Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now you need 323 fenders and to paint it all snow camo or somethin. :D
    loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
    73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
    sigpic

Comment

Im hoping to get some fenders sometime this week. And I need to start talking with some shops to see who is gonna paint it. Ive heard and read alot of good things about maaco in shoreline. I also need to find the paint code im gonna use. Its going to be a dark grey.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit686 View Post
        Im hoping to get some fenders sometime this week. And I need to start talking with some shops to see who is gonna paint it. Ive heard and read alot of good things about maaco in shoreline. I also need to find the paint code im gonna use. Its going to be a dark grey.
        Same color as mine? I can get the paint code if you are.
        Lookin awesome man!
        94 pro base model, all synthetic fluids, s/r struts, front & rear ebay upper strut bars,front & rear tie bar, ZX2 1" front swaybar, EGT 21mm rear sway bar, custom delrin endlinks front & rear, custom delrin rear swaybar mount bushings, EBC front blanks & redstuff pads, CS ss brake lines & dot 4 fluid, big drum brakes in rear (from ZX2, free parts), 2.25 custom exaust w/magnaflo oval muffler, 4-wire o2 sensor, custom ram-air, 4-wire BP tb, MSD super conducter plug wires, MSD Blaster SS coil, NGK iridiums,OEM weighted shift knob, ebay short shifter, bronzoil bushings, CS ss clutch line, custom air splitter, mx-3 recaro drivers seat, EGT foglight switch, 35w 5000k hi/lo hid's

soon:
        lightened flywheel & clutch; in garage,
        Miata Daisy's; after new tires

Comment

looks good man! how come the 323 front end and not the 94 Protege?
          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

looking good, cant wait to see it painted

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Maaco?

lollllllll
              sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
              92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                I'm guessing because the vents were already on the 323 hood?

Just watch out for maaco. They're known for doing crap jobs on anything but their most expensive presidential packages. Of course the one by you may be the exception to the rule. I would double check before giving them my car or my money. Try to get a warranty too, lol.
                Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

gtr motor and hood dog. might as well do the 323 front at that point, lol. that and itll look damn good.

but seriously dude. bomb around with the snow camo until you get it painted. itll be dope.

ya get your boost cut problem solved?
                  loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
                  73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                  sigpic

Comment

The moldings of the 323 fender won't line up with the protege door fenders though... It will bolt on but idt it looks good because it doesn't line up...
                    323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

Originally posted by miK3Pro View Post
                      The moldings of the 323 fender won't line up with the protege door fenders though... It will bolt on but idt it looks good because it doesn't line up...
                      I have a couple of ways to fix that. But if its not off by a really noticable ammount I'm gonna leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
                        Maaco?

lollllllll
                        Don't be hatin. Hahaha it should be fine. I'm gonna do most of the prep work and a friend of my dads race team is gonna help me.

Comment

Ya I've seen the 323 fenders on a Pro, don't line up the best if you were to shave the molding indents, that would looks awesome!!! lol, ya just more work do to, I know
                          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

I guess its that I have always loved the look. And this should be something different and new. I don't want a look that everyone else has. And I love that the car has came together the way it has. I almost got rid of the car because I couldn't find any parts. And then bam, I'm overloaded with parts.

Comment

Ya I've seen the 323 fenders on a Pro, don't line up the best if you were to shave the molding indents, that would looks awesome!!! lol, ya just more work do to, I know
                              Yeah I was talking with nueman last night about how jason had fit his fenders. I guess. Well see how it goes. It should look good.

Comment

must have missed it, but what susp. are you running and what wheel size?
                                5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Working...
                                X