No announcement yet.

My 323 BG GT Widebody Project!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are you doing with the factory top wing?
    loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
    73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 89BG 323 View Post
      what are you doing with the factory top wing?
      i sold it. maybe i can search one for you.

Comment

Hi Mikey.

This is a very nice build, and i love the wide arches When will we see more to it?

Comment

very soon. i had some problem with my wheel-adapters. they were sent wrong from the states. i will get them in 2 weeks. then i will show pics with my rims and ready to 99%!;-)

in the winterseason my baby will get a new heart. i will swop a kl-de engine in it with some new camshafts, light flywheel and racing header!
          Last edited by mikeyblueeyes; 07-21-2011, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I can't wait to see it with the erection inducing BBS wheels bolted on! Nice work on the flares, not a bad way to spend 10 million man hours.
            Dominic Toretto rocks a MaZda and his cell phone number starts in "(323)"

My Work Log:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46003

sigpic

Comment

are you sure those wheels are rare??? they look like bmw style 5's...
              you can get bbs rs's in 4x100 and build them up to the specs you want..instead of adapters..

Comment

you wont find them in 17" with 4x100 and when you find them you have to pay almost 2000 euro in this condition.

thats the reason why i use adapter.

Comment

more pics.... more pics.... preferably high quality (non cellphone)

grat job. cant wait to see more please
                  397whp, 373tq Dyno Video

Full Standalone E6X, Intel Dual Core 3.2GHz, Dynamix 8", Clarion 5.1
                  Easystreet, 4 corner control, 9 way dampers, 8 gallon tank, dual Viair 380C's
                  Garrett T3 twin scroll, 3" v-band exhaust, 4" antisurge intake, Dual BB, standalone water cooled
                  Full fuel system, SIGNATURE TANKS, 18" Motegi, etc...

Comment

lame cant see pics
                    FE3 POWA
                    1985 Mazda 323 BF5P - FE3 powered

Comment

im not going to sugar coat my opinion. i think it looks horrible. is it nice clean work and paint. yes. but the "wide body" aka welded flares are all flat on the top of the arch. it just has no flow.

NEUMAN

Comment

little update:

Comment

She's hot!
                          Is this wing rice or not? lol
                          sigpic
                          1990 323s BG 1.6i

Comment

You can't buy it in JC whitney, Autozone, on ebay, or even in this country, plus it's made by Zender... It's a tough call. I happen to like it on that car with it's equally radical flares and wheels. Maybe not so much on a stock US spec 323 on steelies... then it's rice lol

Nice job man!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

Comment

little update:

Comment

Kool Beans. I had a blond moment though, I was thinking hey my car has that stock, but I forgot my car has MX-3 GS suspenders LOL
                                Last edited by IMACHU2; 08-12-2011, 11:14 AM.
                                Dominic Toretto rocks a MaZda and his cell phone number starts in "(323)"

My Work Log:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46003

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X