Dwhita Mx3 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Pile View Post
    He doesnt make a passenger side mount... but I know that someone else did for the BP... Check out crazypunkerguy's old 93egt build log and he had one... i cant remember the name tho.. rootworks? idk somethin like that

EDIT: Just looked it up its a Roodwerks... idk if they are still available..
    tried to find a link on yahoo nothing came up.

and what kinda bumper is that? stock? i like the foglight inserts, i want one like that

Comment

yup stock bumper with the grill stuff cut out and molded.. and the stock gs front lip...

Oh i thought you already owned the car... 1400 aint too bad if the drivetrain is solid and the chassis isnt rotting undernieth all the rice lol...

Ide say get it.. and then try to find a parts car with a good body to rape it for its bumpers, fenders, hood, and try to find some mudflaps... unless you have access to a few of them a u-pull-it yard... If you were local around here I could get you everything for cheap as hell
      Last edited by The Pile; 08-08-2011, 06:03 PM.

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
      1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

i need to find me one. love the look. cant wait to get the car and de-rice it. hate the damn bodykit, fenders and roof scoop. lol

Comment

lmao i didnt even see the roof scoop.. you got some work ahead of ya thats for sure, but these are great cars and they are dwindling fast... Save it if u can!

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
          1997 Probe GT

Comment

ima try my best. main thing im concerd about right now is the exterior and interior then ill worry bout the motor and stuff. soon as i get the car i will be swapping out the exterior as i find the parts. then will come the interior, and as for the motor and such, ill buy one out the jy and keep on the side and build slowly till i get enough money to finish everything. cuz this will be my daily when i get it.

Comment

been searching for a while and cant find anyplace thats makes stock headlights, taillights, or bumpers and such. sucks. all i see is these ****ty body kits and ebay headlights.

Comment

yea dood there isnt any OEM reproductions.. you have to hit up junkyards....

sanding the headlights with 2000 grit and polishing them will bring them back.. mine were worse than yours

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                1997 Probe GT

Comment

Ok so I'm in a predicament, lol. I can get the mx3 that I've been showing y'all or get another mx3 thts white and stock body and looks good for sAme price but it ain't turbo. So idk way I wanna do. Lol wat y'all think?

Comment

If its a v6 then hell yea.. if its a 4 banger,, then its not even a bp... ide say your better off buying the turbo rice box and finding some stock bumpers and stuff

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                    1997 Probe GT

Comment

That's the link to it.

Comment

That looks like a nice car. A KL swap would be all it needs... which those can be had for next to nothing now adays

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                        1997 Probe GT

Comment

Yea but I want sumthin turbo. The ricer one is alrdy turbo but the stock one is cleaner and has pw pl and moonroof n stuff. But I've been readin Nd seems the bp swap isn't tht hard. Jus I'll have. Hard time locating the parts the ricer one Alrdy has. Wish I could buy both, swAp engines Nd sell the other. Lol

Comment

turbo the K8 or the KL swap...

I am.

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                            1997 Probe GT

Comment

Way kinda power does these v6s make? More than the bp? And where could I find turbo manifolds and anything for the motor?

Comment

EBAY! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...Q5fAccessories

The k8's are kinda doggy 130hp.. the KLDE is the stock motor out of a ford probe or an mx6/626164hp,,, then there is the JDM KLZE which is 200hp... and basic bolt on KL turbo setups with a megasquirt are in the 300whp range on average..

My car right now with a KLZE, K8 ecu and KL02 vaf, pacesetter headers, fidanza flywheel, southbend TZ clutch, and AWR mounts, is really really fun... traction is the main problem.. easily mid 13's with some drag radials im sure.

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                                1997 Probe GT

Comment

Working...
                                X