No announcement yet.

Dwhita Mx3 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn kind hard choice now. I alrdy got a t3t4 4 bolt turbo and a Greddy bov so they will work with either. I've just never messed with a v6 and id like to have the ZE if I did. Which I doubt I'll find one Around these parts

Comment

They are around... I got mine from a forum member about 75 miles away for next to nothing.... You can get them from engine importers for about 700 bucks..

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
      1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

Hmmm decisions decisions. If the ricer had the power options and moonroof I would deft get it. But the white one is in better shape n has all the power options just not turbo.

Comment

theres no reason ever to use a civic half sized radiator in a Mx3.......
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
            theres no reason ever to use a civic half sized radiator in a Mx3.......
            why's that?

Comment

Because it has tons of room for a big turbo with the stock radiator

Comment

Ahh ok thanks for that. I've decided with either car I get I'll be doin a bp-t swap. seems easier than the v6 and I'm sure it'll turn some heads when done right.

Comment

Working...
                X