No announcement yet.

Bo's awd protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A light bar. You don't have a JDM police light bar. Get one of those and I'll be impressed.
    1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
    1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
    2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
    1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

somethin like that?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

D000000 |T!!
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Very nice build Bo. Where did you get those full time 4wd VLSD stickers?
          1990 Protege 4WD
          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
          ├┼┤
          2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by me109 View Post
            Very nice build Bo. Where did you get those full time 4wd VLSD stickers?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Awesome. Thanks.
              1990 Protege 4WD
              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
              ├┼┤
              2 4 R

Comment

np, and if you buy them, you should scan them if you can

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Yeah that's a good idea.
                  1990 Protege 4WD

1 3 5
                  ├┼┤
                  2 4 R

Comment

hadnt thought of that until after they were on my car

NW MAZDAS

Comment

I've got a spare set of those decals. I've had copies done of the DOHC TURBO side ones so I might make up some more copies of the wLSD ones if anyone is keen.

Comment

spare oem set ? would be keen on DOHC TURBO ones for the guards though for sure

NW MAZDAS

Comment

I actually have 2x of the oem 'full time 4wd with viscous lsd' decals in gold that I will never use on my Astina. But as I said I have gold and silver reproductions of the 'dohc turbo' ones and am getting the 4wd ones done up. Guy did an amazing job on the turbo ones, i held the copy and the real one up to the light and they're identical.

OEM one on the bottom.
                          Last edited by derb; 07-15-2012, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Sent you a pm

NW MAZDAS

Comment

vecotr that $h!t, and all the others, D@RN |T!
                              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

plans have slightly changed

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Working...
                                X