No announcement yet.

Bo's awd protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are the differences in glass anyways? tint application if anything? lol
    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

It has like a brownish tint to it

NW MAZDAS

Comment

dude, we need to do a cruise during the week!
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

yea for sure. are you gonna make it to the cs meet next week ?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Hm.. i'll letcha know when i find ur message saying when it is again... hold the phone
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

SON OF A BITCH! there was one last night!? damn you for not reminding me.

edit: it's Saturday, i can't get the day off... =/ But my car is running better now! so feel free to pick it up and take it there! lol
              Last edited by worldhazard; 08-02-2012, 01:57 AM.

Comment

damn that sucks. the meet yesterday was kinda weak anyways. but we needa get together some tuesday or somethin soon

NW MAZDAS

Comment

also a few more updates soon. my brakes might need an upgrade...

NW MAZDAS

Comment

ah dam you win. i knew you had a set but dint think it was on this car lol

ya the windows came with stained type glass from factory. like you said it was brownish i almost wanted to say amber-ish.
                    Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                    99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                    01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

yea amber would be a better color to describe it

looks like that

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8555.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	247.2 KB
ID:	1233214

another example

NW MAZDAS

Comment

great example!!
                          wouldnt that just make your day to have these?? not only can you say your windows are jdm but also that they came a long way without breaking!!
                          Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                          99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                          01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

wow damn you Mazda...I'm beyond sick of getting boned with accessories here lol...wtf! stained glass?!?! that's awesome!!!

Also what brakes you thinkin Bo?
                            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

not many new updates... beat on it after the corksport meet, everything seemed to stay together.

and finally picked up some OEM mazda sideskirts.

NW MAZDAS

Comment

needs paint now bo!
                                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                                X