• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting some mudflaps tomorrow

1990 Mazda Familia - Daily
    1985 Mazda Familia XG 2.0 FE3 powered - Project

Comment

gave the interior a bit of a clean today, Have some MX3 seats that will go into it sometime this week

got a set of these too

Comment

cool looking good man, keep it up
        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Holy period correct seat covers, lol. Are those GTX wheels?
          sigpic
          1992 Familia GT-X
          1988 323 GTX
          2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
          2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Can You tell somehing about lip ? Which generation od Accord had it ?
            BTW. Good start

Comment

Umm i cant remember i think it was from a 1990 Honda accord i had to trim it down so it fit
              also cleaned up my rims and got some new tyres I think they look quite nice. Lowered the front by another 10mm so the trim heights the same as the rear

Comment

Installed central locking and alarm today also put a pinstripe on the side, might not be to some peoples tastes but it changes the look

Comment

okay guys i have a question about the KL-Ze swap anyone know what needs to be done to the loom to make it all work or do you just run basic stuff from the MX3 it all plugs into the BG dash loom???

Comment

got some stuff today for my spoiler and side indicators

and spoiler will be painted tomorrow

and my new mud flaps
                    Last edited by Noodles; 10-12-2011, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noodles View Post
                      Hi guys Bought this beast about 3 weeks ago, with the side of it smashed in by a passing car. Fixed it all and will be modding it soon, Its only 1.3 Auto atm with no engine mods.

so far only mod i have done i a basic sound system and front lip from a Honda accord, Bought some Ksports for it to go in tomorrow

Future mods,
                      upgrade front seats
                      BPT
                      manual
                      Low offset rims(for the stance look)
                      Fix minor things
                      im dieying to get some indicator for my bg but in puerto rico nobody can find it !!!
                      Last edited by wilo; 10-13-2011, 01:58 AM.

Comment

lovin the familia mudflaps

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Cut and polished all clean :D

Comment

Originally posted by Noodles View Post
                            okay guys i have a question about the KL-Ze swap anyone know what needs to be done to the loom to make it all work or do you just run basic stuff from the MX3 it all plugs into the BG dash loom???
                            My opinion (having done a KLZE swap in my car): Buy a high mileage, rusted-out or collision MX-3 V6 that is in running condition. I bought my rusted out running and driving parts car for $500. My MX-3 actually cost me -$150 as I sold the doors, hood, hatch, fenders, bumpers and lights. I could have recouped way more money too. The interior parts, floor mats!!! also have a high value. You can do the swap without the whole MX-3, but those that have, wish they hadn't. There are so many parts you need from the MX-3 V6 a whole car will be easier and cheaper in the long run. Use the whole MX-3 wiring harness front to back and the MX-3 gauge cluster. hardly any wires need to be changed. The ones that do are listed on my work log. Don't copy where I got power for the heater LOL (find a keyed-on wire for it, I thought I did, but I was wrong, my heater does not turn off with the key). Use the complete front and rear sub frames from the MX-3. (Retain the 323 trailing arms). doing this will give the car a 15mm wider stance rear disc brakes, larger front brakes. Buy a curved neck KLZE, it is way easier (mine has a straight neck, but I am a glutton for punishment).
                            Dominic Toretto rocks a MaZda and his cell phone number starts in "(323)"

My Work Log:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46003

sigpic

Comment

+1 on the MX3 parts car, I had one when I did my BJ's swap, so many little things came in useful. I'm sure it would be even more useful in a BG chassis swap.
                              sigpic
                              1992 Familia GT-X
                              1988 323 GTX
                              2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
                              2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Familia Mudflaps FTW... car looks awesome man, cant wait to see a BPT in it.

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                                MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Working...
                                X