Size:	353.4 KB
ID:	1229780

Steeringwheel and dash.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0572.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	328.4 KB
ID:	1229782

Because the car did´nt have a rev-counter when i bought it i had to install one

Name:	IMG_0573.jpg
Size:	213.6 KB
ID:	1229783

Comment

Nice car! I need to find myself a 240 Km/hr, metric only speedo like that. Anyway, good start man, the interior is cool, definitely different from the ones over here.
      sigpic
      1992 Familia GT-X
      1988 323 GTX
      2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
      2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Originally posted by DuRWooD View Post
        Nice car! I need to find myself a 240 Km/hr, metric only speedo like that. Anyway, good start man, the interior is cool, definitely different from the ones over here.
        Thank you! okey i thought you only had imperial unit over there? Anyway thanks again! It´s always fun when people likes what im doing oh yeah ive never seen another car with the same interior i got, i think it´s because it is imported from Germany. Maybe they had other options there?

Comment

I'm from Canada, metric only here. Except when people talk about their height and weight for some reason.
          sigpic
          1992 Familia GT-X
          1988 323 GTX
          2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
          2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Originally posted by DuRWooD View Post
            I'm from Canada, metric only here. Except when people talk about their height and weight for some reason.
            Oh okey! I did´nt know that :p

Comment

Your interior is retro cool, I love it! I need a SDM interior
              Oh and a SDM 240km metric speedo
              Last edited by IMACHU2; 11-22-2011, 11:58 AM.
              Dominic Toretto rocks a MaZda and his cell phone number starts in "(323)"

My Work Log:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46003

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IMACHU2 View Post
                Your interior is retro cool, I love it! I need a SDM interior
                Oh and a SDM 240km metric speedo
                Thanks! you do? i´ve noticed we have a different taste here in Sweden

Comment

My interior is boring and it looks like it came from Ikea, you may like it LOL

Dominic Toretto rocks a MaZda and his cell phone number starts in "(323)"

My Work Log:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46003

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IMACHU2 View Post
                    My interior is boring and it looks like it came from Ikea, you may like it LOL

Okey, your interior looks like all jap cars looks like maybe mine have a bit happier colors.
                    Last edited by zlob; 11-22-2011, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Those interior colors are awesome, zlob.
                      '94 Protegé DX

Comment

Car looks great man! Is that the original paint you polished, or did you repaint it? And you must keep that interior. I agree with the others on this.
                        1990 Protege 4WD
                        GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                        ├┼┤
                        2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by me109 View Post
                          Car looks great man! Is that the original paint you polished, or did you repaint it? And you must keep that interior. I agree with the others on this.
                          Thank you! Yes it is the original paint, i did not believe what i saw when i had polished it LOL I thouht that paint were "dead".
                          I will keep the interior! It is in very good condition, the last owner who is a friend to my family he worked on mazda so the car has always been taken care of. And that is good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Powar View Post
                            Those interior colors are awesome, zlob.
                            Thanks man! Im very surprised how nice you people on this forum are not like on most Swedish forums where everyone always are negative and are whining all the time :/

Comment

I havent been very active here recently, but lets change that now I´ve waxed my car, bought new front seats, and the first snow of 2012 has fallen. So i´ll upload som pics!

Comment

Here´s a pic on my waxed hood!

Name:	IMG_0588.jpg
Size:	298.1 KB
ID:	1230396

Comment

Working...
                                X