Ced's bp log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ced's bp log

I've bought a junkyard bp that I want to rebuild. Also someone backed into my car last week, totaling my car.....but..............i got some money out of it! The damage is nothing bad. Pics coming soon.

Looking forward to it.
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140418_161213_772.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	357.3 KB
ID:	1238622Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140418_161219_192.jpg
Size:	366.2 KB
ID:	1238623Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140418_161223_135.jpg
Size:	374.7 KB
ID:	1238624
      The accident...a very nice gentleman in a tundra kindly backed into my car.

Comment

ouch. the hardest part is finding a 94 hood as a replacement
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i have a stock headlight if you want it. get a hold of me, just pay the shipping on it.
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

crappy, at least they were only jdm plastic lights and not nice glass ones

NW MAZDAS

Comment

This used to be my car a long time ago. When I had it, the other front corner got backed into by a pickup truck. I think it was an F-150. The radiator support was bent back into shape and not replaced. The hood and fender had to be replaced. That's also when it got those JDM headlights because I had them on a shelf.

It's a survivor.
              1990 Protege 4WD
              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
              ├┼┤
              2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Clocked out of work a few hours early the other day and straightened the fender hood and fender bracket. Put some bondo on and primed it. I think it'll survive this one too just waiting on the glass headlights!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	360.1 KB
ID:	1238632

Comment

Sorry about the sideways pic...

Comment

good work, that looks cleanly done.
                      ---prakash

Comment