Chads 4wd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chads 4wd.

Well I picked up a 2nd BG today so I guess I can start a build thread for the 4wd.
    I picked her up From a fellow member Nerd racing. Overall she is In pretty good shape no rust only a few dents could use paint though. Hoping to take care of that soon.

Well onto the pics.

When I first picked her up ( drive shaft was pulled for the tow)

I then put on Some Ground Control Coils and scored this wheel/tire setup locally on craigslist for $100.As you can see I Also had purchased a gtx interplay bumper,Familia rear Garnish and EDM headlights.

That Brings us up to date. Where yesterday I purchased this 323 Kris another member on here.

After the 12 hour trip I was dying to see how the wheels would look on the pro so I swapped the setup on. I love it. They are TR motorsports 15x7 with Dunlop dz102's 205/50 .

Boost is the plan thinking of going with a gtr setup. Im Currently waiting on a gtr trans to arrive. i have a couple spare bps im debating on rebuilding or buy one at a local yard that runs to boost on the cheap. I have some turbo parts left from my last 323.
    Last edited by Chad; 02-28-2016, 09:40 PM.

Wheels look great on the 4wd. What's the plan for the 323?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

No current plans for the 323 motor wise. it may see the interplay bumper if i find a gtr bumper for the 4wd.
      I have a gtr rear bumper for her and a gtx upper spoiler waiting to go on.

Comment

Working...
      X