Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Ok Have any of you made your own sheet metal intake before or know anyone who has? I don't see many aftermarket intakes for 1st gen BP motors!

sheet metal?

i believe you'd be better off starting a custom intake project with metal tubes.

awhile back Protoss organized a group buy for some nice custom intakes, and i'm sure if you look way back probably a year or more ago in the GB section, you'll find a bit of info.
    I am certain he would not be interested in making more as he clearly stated that when the buy was over, but look at the thread to have something to work off of at least.
    justin
    Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
    installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

I think he is talking about the intake manifold, not an intake pipe.

I've seen it done once, some dude in Puerto Rico. I don't know the details though.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I'm not talking about a CAI, those don't do **** for your car...... Yes I know that is a little harsh, but anyway.... I was thinking something along the lines of this for the BP motor.....

Or like this..

If I'm going to be pushing some major boost I can't be using the stock one.
        Last edited by Geoffwhite18; 02-01-2005, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Here is the only info I have:
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
          X