This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMa whore too, so I guess I'd be on that list as well
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

bump for da day whores

Comment

Settin my self up for funny threads? <<< explain

D323, I was joking. NOTICE the CHUCKLE right after the line..no harm

Nitrous...are u sleepy or high..u qouted my post and still read it wrong..and called me a wanka?....let me correct u...."nitrous said his car does 120 mph and he HEARD of a projey tht does 141"...now tell where that say's YOUR projey does 140?

People, hope some of u aren't serious with ya "meat head" responses...

Getting back to the threads purpose, um, i think it was HEINS who said something about "crappy gas"..does gas quality differ among feul venders?
        Last edited by Enigmaz Powa; 04-07-2005, 01:10 PM.
        If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

yes quality does differ

Comment

Can anyone list a few venders from best to worst?
            If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

ok, i know i added to the whoring of this thread. but its got to stop. if you wish to start a new post, WHICH WILL STAY ON TOPIC and not be whored out. feel free to do so.
              -mike lucero
              1988 Mazda 323 GTX
              2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Working...
              X