No announcement yet.

Tryin to Turbo the Single.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i know speedstyle can make one for 350CAD. 350usd will be way over the 500CAD after shipping, exchange rate, and customs
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Could someone hook me up with a turbo manifold here in Michigan for a decent price. I would buy it and cap it for now, instead of getting the 11:1 miata pistons. I like the idea of my sohc spooling.
      I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

How far along is everyone with this sohc turbo idea anyways. I've been working on this for a very long time all on my own and have a guy here in my town building a one off manifold. However, I'm not very impressed with the quality of his prototype. Also, would I run the vaf before the turbo or after the intercooler because I have already begun to mock up the intercooler piping. I haven't done much work with this lately that's why I wanted to try the high compression n/a setup until the idea had time to advance a little. Let me know guys.
        I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

Working...
        X