323 1.6L ECU pin-out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Protoss
    he's having a bad day. and you know what it isn't fair to charge $195/hr to help someone in your community. i know you aren't going to, but it is more of the "help a brother out" concept that people are after.

i mean if you come down here and help me wire my engine, i would return the favor is some way. Be it driven over there for a day if you needed help with your car.

I mean if i drove there, and you helped me wire the engine, (kinda hard to drive an engine w/o an ECU) i mean would beers after the job is done be arragable? I mean $60, as stated in my edited responce, is a lot of money for me. Pm or call me, you have my #?
    I not going to charge anybody $195/hr, I was going to do both of your car for a reasonable price, $25-30 for each car seems to me as a fair price.

I have your number I'll give you a call this afternoon.
    92 323 with BP DOHC
    ported/polished head, regrinded cams, JUN adjustable cam gears, ported AFM, ported/knife edged intake manifold.

N/A project dropped.

Comment

that is just it. what if i dont want you to wire my car but teach me how to wire it? See like i said $60 is a lot of money. you can understand you were an engineering student.

I'm asking you to share knowlege and possible make a friend. look i know everyone is looking for an extra buck or 2.

Look i was willing to hand you over a cam, why can't you teach me how to rebuild a harness out of dare is say it comrodery(sp)? I'm not saying that the price is unfair, i just dont see why you are nailing me for $30 that I DONT HAVE!!! i dont have 30 buck. i have to park my car and ride the ****ing bus till i get paid! and when i get paid my budget is soo tight thi have have to sell something to get something. look i am asking you as a person on the end of his rope. can you please help me wire MY, just my, harness. i cant pay you, but it is call a favor, a due, deed, an unselfish act. you help me and somewhere down the line i will help you in some way shape or form. you dont have to wire bcowies car. i am asking you to teach me to wire my car. if i could pay you i would. as it stands my engine swap is delayed till i can find more money (*grumbles* stupid **** government) look i am almost on my knees.

Please dont run me for money I DONT HAVE ANY. that is my whole quam. why cant you share the knowlege? why do i have to pay to quire this bit of knowlege when so many other people are willing to help me, for free, becuase i am part of their comunity, or just because they want to meet me.

**** i have driven 2 hours out of ottawa toget my timming advanced by a memeber. i have driven 10 hours to eat at a BBQ. Everyone else will offer help and knowlege for free where do you get off charging members? i mean this is ridiculous.

I thought the whole point of this protege comunity was to help each other out, shoot the **** about or hobbies, and support each others "need for speed" and to help each other for the price of aquiring new friend.

**** i won't charge a member for my knowlege. i mean sure i might loos my cool from time to time, but i would NEVER charge a member fo Clubprotege for my knowlege

PS i owe Revenue Canada $312.98, for their ****ing mistake!! so yeah i'm a little unstable right now to say the least. i'm sorry if this isn't worded quite so tactfully.
      When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
      Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
      Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
      So his engine he goosed
      With much too much boost,
      And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

dude just tell me what exactly is your question and i'll help for free. Damn help the man lol. I have done the same swap you are doing. First you can run your car with your 1.6L SOHC ECU. All you have to do is use your 1.6L sohc injector harness and plug it into the dohc motor. The only mod that you will do is extend the temp sensor wire to reach the temp sensor. I know your going to tell me what about the vics system. Dont have it, throw that crap out. I ran a vacumm line from the butterfly to the intake manifold and when the car starts the butterfly opens up and stays open. shhhhhh Dont tell nobody and you owe me 60 dollars lol. Hope this helps. This is how I'm running my car. Its a big difference in horsepower but I think i'm running lean. So I am thinking of getting an apexi afr controller and change to the BPt intake manifold so I can say bye bye to the vics system. If you really want to run the dohc ecu I can gave you the ecu pin-out when i'm not feeling so lazy.

Comment

cool thanks,

well the BP ecu is going to be used. and i have figured out how to "pick" the wires out so i am going to try this on my own. all i need are the 2 pinouts. i have the BP pin out. just missing the sohc pinout
          When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
          Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
          Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
          So his engine he goosed
          With much too much boost,
          And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
          X