• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30-4100

Comment

Originally posted by bcowie View Post
      30-4100
      I took a quick glance at the manual and there seems to be a setting (P4) that simulates a narrowband (0-1V). But, the manual wasn't clear on whether that setting would display AFR or lambda on the actual gauge. Give it a try and see what happens.

--Ferdi
      If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
      -----
      Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
      Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
      Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

Thanks, I may have an idea on my other problem as well, I used silicone (rtv black) as a TB gasket and it doens't look like it ever vulcanized
        Last edited by bcowie; 07-28-2008, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ftjandra View Post
          I took a quick glance at the manual and there seems to be a setting (P4) that simulates a narrowband (0-1V). But, the manual wasn't clear on whether that setting would display AFR or lambda on the actual gauge. Give it a try and see what happens.

--Ferdi
          that is right. On the back of the gauge, turn it into position P4 and the output will be 0-1V. the gauge will still display AFR.

Comment

Nice, too bad its not labelled on the back.

Comment

your afr at idle, after the engine is warm, should be around the 14, unless u have huge cams, porting, larger throttle body, or an electrical prob, your just wasting fuel idling at a richer afr......the gtx stock bp26 ecu idles at around the 14's if I remember correctly from my wideband, while warming up it was around 10-12. It sounds like you might have a wideband issue though more likely

Comment

i aim for 16.5:1 in my lsvtec turbo at idle, and 14.7:1 cruising out of boost.

Comment

Working...
                X