magnaflow exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magnaflow exhaust

got my new magnaflow exhaust on the 323 yesterday. i am liking it a lot, not as loud as the one i had on the pro, which is good, but it has great tone. i am very happy with it. i would post more pics but this is the only one i got cause it is -10 outside plus windchill and i am not gonna freeze my ass off to get more pics now. i'll get some more later.
    Attached Files
    '91 323 SE
    Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
    <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Originally posted by mustangjosh67
    got my new magnaflow exhaust on the 323 yesterday. i am liking it a lot, not as loud as the one i had on the pro, which is good, but it has great tone. i am very happy with it. i would post more pics but this is the only one i got cause it is -10 outside plus windchill and i am not gonna freeze my ass off to get more pics now. i'll get some more later.
    I'll be installing a magnaflow as well on my BP DOHC power 323LX in a couple of months. -10F you're lucky it was -18F without the windshield factor at my place and it was pretty windy so I'm figuring it was -40F with the wind.
    92 323 with BP DOHC
    ported/polished head, regrinded cams, JUN adjustable cam gears, ported AFM, ported/knife edged intake manifold.

N/A project dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by mike323
      I'll be installing a magnaflow as well on my BP DOHC power 323LX in a couple of months. -10F you're lucky it was -18F without the windshield factor at my place and it was pretty windy so I'm figuring it was -40F with the wind.

ive had a magnaflow on mine sience june an i love it .. nice deep tone.. not too farty or loud.. i can actually cruise around town an not be noticed if i want .. unlike all the hondas around

i'd take pic of mine but its been like -30 here the last few days... damned snow...
      Pewter Silver 92 DX 5 Spd 1.8L SOHC
      -Stainless steel MagnaFlow exhaust with a double walled tip.
      -205/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE910 rubber
      -B&M Short Throw Shifter
      -MX-3 GS front seats
      -Front an Rear upper strut braces

(LOOKING FOR A CAI FOR MY SOHC !!!!)
      (GT-X on the way as I type)

Comment

dammed wind, snows fine
        No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Looks good, is that a single DTM style?
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero