I have learned from this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have learned from this

Well after i put my tranny in an axesl ect ect i started it up with a smile, then tried to back out of my garage but nothing happend. I remember (after the fact) that these tranmissions have probs if you dont leave an old axel in 1side to keep the side gears in, well i poped the drain plug on the tranny an i could feel the gears. In the morning i gotta crack it open and fix before my race. I hear there pretty easy to fix but my question is will the line right back up? an is there anything else i should do?
    Thank

I had the same misfortune. It sucks. The tranny is still sitting on my garage floor. I just got another.. lol
    I bet you'll stick an axle stub in there next time.
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

well got up this morning and tore into the tranny, used my camera alot to help remember where everything goes. It was accually pretty easy to take apart. The only hard part is getting the ball bearing with the spring back in place. Do have a little bit of damage to the cups that goes into the back of the gear, ill post up pics here soon. any other tips or hings to watch out for?

Comment

Working...
      X