what do you guys think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do you guys think

LOOK I BEEN DEALING WITH THIS MYSTERIOUS MISS FIRE I CANt FIGURE out I CHECKED THE PLUGS SOMEBODY told me the plugs could of been gaped wrong but i dnt think so what does seem to you the injectors or fuel when you touch the gas the motor bogs out help???????????????
    Last edited by mazdakid93; 10-08-2010, 12:03 AM.

dont you love hondas cute little toys:
    my girlfriend says i spend to much time with my car sorry its true Mazda girl get jealous

Here is a hint:

Even if your a n00b who can't search

TURN OFF THE CAPSLOCK AND TYPE COHERENT SENTENCES!
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

i can search how this you work 15 hours and then have your car keep screwing up god cut me a break if your no gunna help me your comment is unnecessary and smart one im dyslexic

my girlfriend says i spend to much time with my car sorry its true Mazda girl get jealous

Comment

and ps piss up a rope

Comment

No need to get nasty especially when you were given good advice. Even if you're dyslexic you can still do a search to help narrow down the problem and allow you to ask more relevant questions that are more likely to give you the answers you need.

Happy Motoring!
          02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
          MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
          MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
          Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
          MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
          Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
          Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
          Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
          Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
          Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
          Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
          Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
          Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

i have searched and i checked the fuel filter looked fine and plugs dont wanna tear the back half of my motor done if there no need for it

Comment

How do you look a a fuel filter to see if its good still??? Slap a new one in there if you have no idea when the last one was installed. Less than 20 for a new one.

Might be a bad vaf as well
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Misfires can be caused by numerous things. I would check your cap and rotor, usually plugs don't cause a misfire unless there is something seriously wrong with them. It could be your timing or throttle position sensor as well. Like I said there are numerous causes of bogging and missing.. My car does it randomly in 1st gear.. I still haven't figured it out after months of trying.
                -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                VF10 powered!
                262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

yah my rotor and dizzy are new so i know its not that but the fuel filter hasnt been replaced

Comment

i thought it mite be the mass air flow sensor cuz its shorted out

Comment

so a update timming is out of the question have a vacuum leak though umm what u think miss fire probability

Comment

Working...
                      X