Need to verify this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to verify this

so i ran across a mazda bp on craigslist list which is really rare but i was wondering if FE3 JSPEC Engine, will take a lot of effort to swap my bp with this one thanks guys in advance

dont you love hondas cute little toys:
    my girlfriend says i spend to much time with my car sorry its true Mazda girl get jealous

you can, all you need is a passenger side engine mount from a mx-3 V6, F2 non-turbo transmission, front engine mount braket made by FE3323, and a stand alone ECU. I'm sure I missed other stuff, but I got the main stuff down

Comment

is this a better motor to turbo than a bp or which one is better and where can i get a f2 tranny at

my girlfriend says i spend to much time with my car sorry its true Mazda girl get jealous

Comment

This engine is much stronger than a BP when you compare each other from stock. F2 transmission comes from 1st gen mx-6 and late 80s early 90s 626

Comment

so it has more torque and suck can u do me a favor if u ahve some spare time send me a list of everything i will need

Comment

Just look at FE3323's work log for his FE3N build

Comment

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/pts/1993446660.html theres the cl post if anyone else is interested

NW MAZDAS

Comment

thats pretty screwed when i just said i wanted to buy that motor ur gunna come on this thread and post that really bro

Comment

sorry, ill put it in internet sightings

NW MAZDAS

Comment

really im tell u i wouldnt waste my time cuz im going to buy it and the dude is holding it for me

Comment

That's a good deal. I want to buy that, but it's too far for me.

Comment

I believe you can get it up and running with a BP ecu and harness to get you by.
                        2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

i actually contacted him, going to pick it up this weekend..thanks for posting that
                          DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

lololol

NW MAZDAS

Comment

For real, you said it was on craigslist. Any idiot can see where you are from and look at that cl for the fe3. Don't act like its a big deal. Plus that's way to much for a fe3. You livinjg in fla you should be able to find plenty of import shops that can get thjose
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                              X