94 protege issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94 protege issues

In the last week my pro has had some problems with the ICV, Speedsensor and the radiator. the radiator is the easy thing to fix.

i got the codes to determine its the speed sensor causing my speedo not to work, and the icv for the random idle. Now i have read that the g series auto tranny has the speedo sensor under where the speedo cable screws in and is held by a 10mm bolt. i have also heard it is in the back of the display cluster? where is it located at? and where could i buy a new speed sensor?

Where is the idle control valve located at? is there a way to clean it or is that something i will have to buy new also?

As far as I know the speedo is completly mechanical.
    The speed sensor is used for things like cruise control

The cable attaches to the tranny under the brake booster and to the left a bit.
    It is also on the back of the cluster you can actually reach up there without taking the cluser out to make sure its connected.

IAC valve is under the TB.

Comment

does anyone have a pic of what the ICV looks like? and Where can one purchase a speed sensor at?

Comment

I can sell you an entire speedo gear complete with the cable that hooks up to the cluster if you'd like. Its out of the G series which you said you have correct?

Send me a PM if you want it.

Comment

Working...
        X