No announcement yet.

3rd Gear issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so does it matter if its GM brand? We had 4 quarts at work (I know it only takes about 3.5), so I called the local GM stealership just to see how much the stuff cost and they said $13 a qt my cost! List was around $18 a qt. so I guess I make out a little bit, lol! Anyways, I saw that Pennzoil has some Syncromesh fluid thats around $8/qt. I also see Royal Purple makes some called SyncroMax but did not list a price.

I will use the GM brand if necessary, but I would prefer a cheaper brand, because if it doesn't fix the problem over time I would be a little upset about dropping $13/qt. Whats the time frame of this stuff working its magic? I really do not drive it all that often mainly because of 3rd gear (along with other reasons), but I probably will more often if this fixes my problem.

Dont worry pitbull, I will post whether it fixes it or not. If it does, I might insert the smiley with tits hahahaha!

Comment

I'm talking about the pennzoil syncromesh. GM is the one that came out with it though.
      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
      "Who Dey"

Comment

Working...
      X