Kia Tranny Quaife LSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kia Tranny Quaife LSD

Can anyone confirm what is the part number of a Quaife LSD for a Kia Sephia tranny?

Looking at the application list I think is the QDF6F which is for these applications:

Mazda 93-00 626 (FWD), MX-6, 90-94 Protege LX, 01-03 Protege ES and Protege5 (not 99-00), 03 MAZDASPEED Protege, 04-08 Mazda3 (not MAZDASPEED3), 92-94 MX-3 V6 with G-type transmissions.

Thanks.

I don't think it'll work. I know the differential splines are different (26 Mazda, 28 Kia) and I link the ring gear is thicker in the Kia transmission. MFactory makes an LSD that will work, and it's cheaper than Quaife.

Comment

+1 for mFactory 26 spline helical LSD. I have one and it kicks serious ass. I swear the car goes faster around corners than on the straights.

Comment

Thanks for the response.

Looking at the specs of the Mfactory looks great. Is this LSD use the same mechanism of the quaife?

I want to be confident that this mfactory LSD will hold serious abuse. I mean hard launches over 300whp or more on the dig with slicks?

Comment

It's a helical LSD. Pretty sure that's what the Quaife is, too. And it should hold up to some good abuse.

Comment

Working...
          X