93 protege what is code 41 what do I replace or check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 protege what is code 41 what do I replace or check

93 protege what is code 41 what do I replace or check where is it on car what does it look like I know its intake manifold air control solenoid what is this???

41 is VICS solenoid. passenger side of the intake manifold there will be 2 solenoids on a bracket . 1 attached with vaccume lines to the fuel pressure regulator the other to a small canister on the manifold that leads to the dash-pot on the manifold that opens the vics butterflies inside the manifold. check for it being unplugged OR broken vac lines

Comment

I just checked neither is unplugged and hoses appear to be good would that make car stall after driving for 10 min or so?

Comment

Comment

I have changed the wire, plugs,coil and valve cover gasket also the fuel filter but after driving ten min car stalls and will not start for a few minutes but it has spark and gas. ran codes and it says engine temp sensor and vics code

Comment

too rich because the temp sensor ( green plug on motor near disty) says the motor is still cold

Comment

and limit your question to one thread please .. i am not going to hop all over to answer you

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaNoob View Post
                and limit your question to one thread please .. i am not going to hop all over to answer you
                Grant it I need your help....but I post it in different places so I can get input from more than just you,however the questions that i direct to you and you alone you will notice that I have pm you.

Comment

no you are diluting the information . the purpose is to post an issue and a resolve in a searchable fashion so that others can find the solution as well. by posting all over the forum people are less likely to post a resolve in ALL your threads.

it is located towards the intake manifold side of the distributor . and no .. it is not the same sensor that your temp gauge uses

Comment

Working...
                  X