Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Buy : Real Samco Sport Silicone Radiator Hoses for our BG'S ( upper & lower )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Buy : Real Samco Sport Silicone Radiator Hoses for our BG'S ( upper & lower )

Group Buy Authentic Samco Silicone Radiator Hose set ( upper & lower hose)

I have been working with Samco over the past few months in producing their high quality siliscone Radiator Hoses for our BG chassis models and I can finally announce that they are available in a group buy with special pricing ( US $ Funds $97.65 per set / Plus Shipping ) till December 31st 2015.

They are available through www.Oakos.com , who is the distributor for the group buy.

You can go to their website www.oakos.com and type in this part code
    " TCS605C " in their search field and see all the colours available in this group buy.

** Important . Please be aware that from time you place your orders with Oakos.com that it is approximately 5-12 weeks delivery time . But I have been told currently is more like 5-7 weeks

From the time you place the order with Oakos.com they are placing these order with Samco right away and these orderes are put in Samco's prodcution runs.

Please be patient in the delivery . These are being custom made just for us and our Cars :0)

Do note that the radiator hoses will still be available after Dec 31st 2015 but at regular retail pricing , not at the group buy price.

I have personally test fitted these hoses on multiple BG models and they are plug and play fitment. I have them installed on my GTR ( with A/C ) and my daily 323 which has a B8 SOHC motor in it.

So Everyone grab a set or two , its about time we have some of this for out cars .

Cheers Robert ... aka 323Permin

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1679.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	351.0 KB
ID:	1273429

Name:	IMG_1684.jpg
Size:	360.2 KB
ID:	1273430

Name:	IMG_1683.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	362.5 KB
ID:	1273431

Name:	IMG_1688.jpg
Size:	356.7 KB
ID:	1273432
    Last edited by 323Permin; 10-24-2015, 05:37 PM.

If anyone has questions about this group buy or the hoses drop me a message

Comment

Bump

Comment

do we also get a dozen keyrings and a buncha stickers if we order? lol.

I might actually pick up a set for my AWD, I'm glad the GB is until the end of the year.

Comment

A heads up

I jumped on this as soon as it was available. The oakos rep said mine is the first one of the gb placed and they're keepjng an eye on it to get an idea of shipping. Heres from my inbox this morning

ETA is still showing 1/20.* They put the maximum time on the ETA from time of order until there is shipment confirmation from Samco that it’s on the way to the US.* Once Samco ships it – the ETA will change.*
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Just a quick reminder .... That thus group buy , special pricing is only till end of 2015, dec. 31st .

So if you want to get in on it you have just over a month to do so.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X