No announcement yet.

Rear Familia Garnish Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on, Glad to hear it worked out - the wiring is different - due to the "city light" or if you want to call them running lights - the clear part - Most Japanese cars have this so when your driving in very well lit areas at night you can just use the small lights and turn your headlights off.

I am going to check out your thread now - I am sure your helping some other members out by doing the write-up..

Take care,

Chris

Ps. Need something else - PM me I have some new parts from a BG Sedan Familia now.

Originally posted by ProjectProtege
    Hey cduff I got my headlights in there great but on blinker didnt come with the wire harness the connects them together but i did a little of work i made it work... there nice is hell i made a thread about the blue and yellow wire and why the blinkers dont come on the when the head lights are on but the parking light does... just read my thread and tell me what ya think...

Comment

Ok, I know what the interest is and I have put it up for sale on Ebay, pm me for a link or see the Classified Section "Worldwide Imports" for my post.

I think you will love my starting price on this one.

Take care and thanks again,

Chris
      Last edited by CDUFF7; 12-02-2004, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X