No announcement yet.

Tinting My Own Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welp, despite my endless mounds of patience and 2 rolls of tint, i produced 1 verifiably professional looking window so it's off to the tint shop . $234 new price for 35% in the front and 20% in the rear windows and windshield. talking more in depth and asking my friend's dad (police sgt) pennsylvania's legal limits are 70% for front 2 windows, and 8% for rear windows, so they can't **** with me with 20% in the back. might be an additional $35 bucks for a 20% strip going across the top 4 inches of the front windshield. their work is excellent, cuts are 1/16th from the edge on the top window edges, rears are done one piece, so i'm happy. my buddy and i are going to try and bastardize his pontiac with some tinted windows eventually.. wish us the best of luck . daryl, can't thank you enough, i honestly can say, this job isn't for amatuers if you're looking to actually see with out bubbles popping out or sunlight peaking through the edges. tinting is truely an art for the steady hand... not for the smoker trying to prove something to his drunk buddy :p: . bring out all the i told you so's you want, i tried it for the second time to tint my windows, turned out 80% better than the job i did before, but it's too costly to **** up one piece, start over with another and **** that one up too. i learned my lesson well.
    peace
    Last edited by Guest; 10-06-2003, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X