No announcement yet.

taillight options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am putting down almost 230whp on my GTR. The car defintely does move, but it's still not enough for me.

I am forseeing some NX in the future.

Adam
    1991 Protege GTR
    #1739 of 2500
    1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
    MODS:
    GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
    TO DO LIST:
    EDM/JDM rear bumper
    EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
    Repaint car

Comment

boosted, your 1st gen is doin 230 at the wheels? u got a dyno chart?!
      Tag Team

Comment

dude, gtr motor = different internals, different compression, turbo (BIGGER than what came usually with the GTX engine), basically, it's like having a third testicle, more firepower! TRUST ME!!! i've been lucky enough to be launched in this car bro, it's faster than your protege! i mean, i can't even imagine trying to sit behind the wheel of this thing, it's so damn hard to keep it on the road if you push it!.. nough said
        peace

Comment

if its hard to keep on the road now, add a 50-100 shot of cheater juice, YEE HAA! when i see a 1g protege own a new vette z06 or a viper, i will be a proud, proud man.
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

I'm lookin for my chart. (Got it done at my mechanics place. Gotta love state inspection machines) As far as a Protege outrunning a Viper or Z06. There is one on this board that pulled a little bit on a Viper. He was out on the highway, had a friend in the car with him and the trunk was filled with a few cases of beer. He did this WITHOUT NOS amd a GTX motor with a front mount and T3-T4 turbo plus some other minor stuff. Only problem was, the Viper got the best of him due to the fact that he ran out of gears.

Adam
            1991 Protege GTR
            #1739 of 2500
            Last edited by BoostedPro; 10-15-2003, 01:19 AM.
            1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
            MODS:
            GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
            TO DO LIST:
            EDM/JDM rear bumper
            EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
            Repaint car

Comment

Lol, I think that's friggin nuts man. Thats a lot of power in a light car. I wish my dx was up there. Mines somewhere around 200 hampster power.
              I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

well its a start, are they ill tempered?
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Yeah that protege is fast as hell, i have a video of the car hes talking about if anyone wants it im me at itzkcatz

Comment

hey boosted are those tail light just dark tinted??? How the hell did u do that??? And if you dont mind Im gunna copy you.
                    94' Mazda Protege'... trying to return it to former glory.

aim: zep867

Comment

me three
                      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

me four. and jprotege. imagine your car. but faster than a corvette z06. and then utter the words rice...o wait, ur jaw is glued dropped open-o, and several members can vouch. dudes car is friggin nuts. look in his sig. he has all of those things. and his **** is fast. dont hate

Comment

Working...
                        X