Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i need help! how do i get the top of my dash out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need help! how do i get the top of my dash out?

i have a '91 LX, i cant get the top of my dash off,i have all the rest of my dash apart, except the wheel, and i took off the vent/strip by whe windshield off and took out the 3 bolts, and it still wont come out! i need help!
    '91 Protege LX
    BP rockin 178,XXX
    *plans:
    new BP, pacesetter header/ new exaust, then some body work to clean it all up....hopefuly boost sooner or later.

come on now, someone help me!! i have everything removed but the A/C controls and the steering wheel. took out all the bolts up under the dash from the glove box, need to get my guages and the top dash pad out!

'91 Protege LX
    BP rockin 178,XXX
    *plans:
    new BP, pacesetter header/ new exaust, then some body work to clean it all up....hopefuly boost sooner or later.

Comment

wow, all it took was sometime, i walked out to go to school this morning and reached behind the guage cluster unplugged it and it all came out....damn, thats what i get for trying to for on my pro at 10pm....lol
      '91 Protege LX
      BP rockin 178,XXX
      *plans:

Comment

welcome aboard, glad you figured out the problem.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by the_slow_pro
          wow, all it took was sometime, i walked out to go to school this morning and reached behind the guage cluster unplugged it and it all came out....damn, thats what i get for trying to for on my pro at 10pm....lol
          thinks thats bad....i found myself changing the oil in my car at 2am last week....
          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.