No announcement yet.

i want mx-3 seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all years MX-3 have seats that bolt up... you need the GS (92-94 or something like that) for the recaro style seats that have the headrest as one piece with the seat.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

damn, you beat me to it.
      Last edited by photoeye0; 06-17-2005, 09:45 PM.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
      98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
        all years MX-3 have seats that bolt up... you need the GS (92-94 or something like that) for the recaro style seats that have the headrest as one piece with the seat.
        Thanks for reading my post! What part of '92-'93 did you not understand? :p:

And yes, they all bolt up...I donno if you can install em my way with the "Recaro" style, but '94-'95 you definately can.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
          Thanks for reading my post! What part of '92-'93 did you not understand? :p:

And yes, they all bolt up...I donno if you can install em my way with the "Recaro" style, but '94-'95 you definately can.
          Seeing as my head is almost hitting the ceiling with the stock seats, I don't think I would use your way.
          ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
            Theres soo many pull a parts in GA its not even funny..theres one in birmingham also near u..

www.pullapart.com
            i love the CMC U-pull-it here in Augusta, they always have a few BG chassis cars and their prices are awesome. The other day I picked up a steering column cover and a chrome luggage rack for Melissa's mom's 1975 MGB for $5.30 The luggage rack costs around $260 if you buy a reproduction online
            '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
            '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
            '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
            '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
            '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
            '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

i hate living in new york...i know how to do it, i know what i want, and i can find plenty of the exact seats i want (teal/black)...but they're all four hours away...nobody knows anything close (~2 hours) to the NY/NJ/CT area do they? this is driving me nuts...

Comment

theres a few here in MD the J/Y's here usually have a couple on a regular basis
                "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

MD is a good 4 hour ride...i'd rather go to mass...but thanks anyway...anybody know of some others?

Comment

Well if you'll pay shipping i'm sure a lot of people would be happy to go pull some... it's only 8 bolts... not exactly a labor intensive job
                    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                    '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                    '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                    '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

I got a pair of black '96 GS seats for sale. Located in Toronto, Ontario. Will ship.

PM me if interested.
                      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

i'll just drive to mass and pull them myself...its going to end up costing probably less in gas than the shipping would be

Comment

Working...
                        X