Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This huge mass of crap of a thread must now come to an end. The final group buy is now organized by pmpn323 for 1990-1994 Mazda 323/Protege carbon fibre hood.
    Discussion is now moved to this thread:

Please take note, that thread is for people SERIOUSLY interested in the group buy, people with questions regarding the group buy, or people committed to the group buy. Posting in that thread is not for people who:
    1. cannot afford it and therefore are not going to be in it
    2. people who WOULD be in it if they didnt just spend their money on something else
    3. who WOULD be in it if they were not owed money from someone else
    4. people who do not own a 1990-1994 323 or Protege
    5. people who are going to complain or cause ****

Please do not whore out that thread like this one has been, seriously interested people end up making mistakes because they dont know any details as a result of this thread being full of so much smut. Aside from that, good job to the people participating in it.. I cannot wait to see the result of this myself.. CF products are rare enough in the community, properly formed group buys are always encouraged and welcomed.

If anyone else is thinking of forming a CF hood group make sure you pm me first for the details of obtaining vendor status. Aside from that, check out the thread!
    Thanks a lot guys

Comment

Working...
    X