323 HB taillights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 HB taillights.

Does anyone Have a set of taillights for a 1993 323 HB For sale . Or know where i can get a set cheap?
    I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

I do...

Comment

dont you just love it that you can go to the pullapart and get what you need for a protege and have an abundant source of stuff...huh jitb37... Have you got any people who are interested in your car THAT ARE SERIOUS.....
      sigpic

Comment

There is a prob with that we don['t have those here and the junkyards here are runed by anal retentive old men afarid of you stealing crap.
        Jitb37 how much for the tails i need them badly b/c mine are destroyed.
        I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

yea its like a priviledge to be blessed with soo many pull a parts..in GA. I can get soem for u 60$ shipped for both. pm me if u are interested. will have to be money order tho, b/c im switching banks right now.

Comment

yeah I have to come and meet you one day jitb37.. I dont live but and hour away from Atl...I have to get a few things from pullapart when I get some down time..I need to get an vaf from the rx7, glass sunroof, 626 lip, uhmmmmm what else, I cant think what else, hopefully they will have some of the stuff Im looking for...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X