X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else?
    5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

i know there are others that have tried this right,,, post them pics....
      thanks
      5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Sorry to jump the subject a little bit, out of curiosity the 323 GTR failed the crash test back in the early 90,s. To import the vehicle into the US and satisfying the US crash test standards. Why not put on the NA bumpers front and rear on and switch to a slightly smaller and slim line intercooler to accommodate the crash bar and including the DOT approved headlights. Would that work? Plus to pass customs and including legitimate paper work. I know you have to do a **** load for the Nissan Skyline to be approved.

The difference the between the NA 323 and 323 GTR is motor, drivetrain, and front/rear bumpers and including headlights. But the emissions system setup is exactly the same, just need to re-tune the engine to meet the requirement.

Comment

well im a EGT owner, so i can't do this mod, but i will probably get a pro one day too, but i need to see some more short/cut bumpers, im suprised more people don't do this. if anyone else did it post some more pics.
          5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

ck out my car with the rear cut bumper
            [IMG][/IMG].
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by protege94 P.R View Post
              ck out my car with the rear cut bumper
              [IMG][/IMG].
              can you get some bigger pics or closer ones.
              5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

lol, i was taking my car apart and thought if i could cut the bumpers down, since the egt front was bust up during shipping anyways. i then come home to find this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan1 View Post
                  can you get some bigger pics or closer ones.
                  bump
                  5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Originally posted by ryan1 View Post
                    bump
                    ryan1
                    I dont have bigger or closer pics at this moment but as soon I take out the car from the garage I will take a pic closer
                    sigpic

Comment

I just make a resize lets see if they work[IMG][/IMG].
                      [IMG][/IMG]
                      sigpic

Comment

any other pics, like one from straight behind the car and a shot of the top of the bumper? thanks for the pics so far.
                        thanks
                        5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Originally posted by Dijadoit View Post
                          Sorry to jump the subject a little bit, out of curiosity the 323 GTR failed the crash test back in the early 90,s. To import the vehicle into the US and satisfying the US crash test standards. Why not put on the NA bumpers front and rear on and switch to a slightly smaller and slim line intercooler to accommodate the crash bar and including the DOT approved headlights. Would that work? Plus to pass customs and including legitimate paper work. I know you have to do a **** load for the Nissan Skyline to be approved.

The difference the between the NA 323 and 323 GTR is motor, drivetrain, and front/rear bumpers and including headlights. But the emissions system setup is exactly the same, just need to re-tune the engine to meet the requirement.
                          the reason the gtr, gtx and ford laser never made it to the US is cause of two reasons. the rx-7 and the mustang are both slower. in no way are ford and mazda going to bring 4 cylinder super cars into the US to destroy the v8 and rotary legends status here.

NEUMAN

Comment

nice job. you have to show pics of the top cut out of the bumper
                            GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
                            AND
                            THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Your probably right neuman, but I admit back then there weren't whole lot of aftermarket parts for imports in the US except maybe body kits. Now these days you have narrow design intercoolers that will fit right under the crash bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dijadoit View Post
                                Your probably right neuman, but I admit back then there weren't whole lot of aftermarket parts for imports in the US except maybe body kits. Now these days you have narrow design intercoolers that will fit right under the crash bar.
                                the biggest thing with imported cars is the side impact bars in the doors.

NEUMAN

Comment

Working...
                                X