door panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cablemirc
    i want to know if i'll have to cut a hole for my '93 LX puddle lights in the steel of my '91 DX door.
    I wouldn't think so, the lights don't go through any metal that I can see on my door. The wires just run to the plug and you push them in. I'll try to get a shot of my door with the panel removed so you can compare yours with mine.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

puddle lights are a joke, my driverside managed to melt a hole into my liner, my lens caps are missing, and the passenger side lights a dull black color from burning plastic residue... hint.. completely remove the door panels from your work area if you're doing something involving having the door panel off.
      peace

Comment

the covers for my lights are missing too. i just removed the lights and i am going to glass overthem and paint my panels
        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
        So his engine he goosed
        With much too much boost,
        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Yeah, I too am missing the covers for mine.
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

apparently they are a common thing to lose. i can't find a driverside one in any of the junkyards...
            When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
            Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
            Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
            So his engine he goosed
            With much too much boost,
            And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
              apparently they are a common thing to lose. i can't find a driverside one in any of the junkyards...
              I've never had one on the passenger side but did have the drivers side till the tab that holds it in broke off.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                Yeah, I think the 92-94 or maybee 93-94 has a different style door panel. I know my 93 does. Here is the old door panels in mazdaspeedwests car:
                well that pisses me off... i have a 93 lx, and i have the door panels wit the plastic over the speakers.. any idea why this would be? on a plus note tho, i DO have both of my puddle light covers, AND they work and arent discolored!! :D (cept for a lil yellowing, but thats prolly normal)
                "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
                - Chick McGee

Comment

Originally posted by skullet
                  well that pisses me off... i have a 93 lx, and i have the door panels wit the plastic over the speakers.. any idea why this would be? on a plus note tho, i DO have both of my puddle light covers, AND they work and arent discolored!! :D (cept for a lil yellowing, but thats prolly normal)
                  Mine HAD plastic over the speakers untill I cut it out. Yours is the way its supposed to be.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

oh, i see. so the panels in that pic arent stock then. thats what got me, the wording made me think they were. lol
                    "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
                    - Chick McGee

Comment

Originally posted by skullet
                      oh, i see. so the panels in that pic arent stock then. thats what got me, the wording made me think they were. lol
                      Yeah, Im trying to find some speaker grills to put over the holes, it looks worse up close.
                      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

FYI: the pic of my door panel above, the grille is actually a rear deck grille, it's stock, but just not from that spot. I have different ones on there now, i'll snap a pic today and post up....mmm think i'll snap pics for the harness how to as well...fun fun

Comment

Working...
                        X