No announcement yet.

Headlight buzzer / intermitent wipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be wrong but why does a damn headlight buzzer matter?
    mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

some of us are retarded and leave the lights on.
      2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Originally posted by bwildered
        So months later I remember to finally get the buzzer.. I get home to install it and I found out on the back of the fuse box is a white box already there. So now the question is....
        1. Is that part for something else other than the buzzer? There are two different part number, BR70 and BR71, if I recall correctly.
        2. Maybe my existing part is bad?
        3. Or maybe somebody disconnected something to stop the buzzing?
        Thanks,
        Don
        I don't know what it does but my DX had a box there too. I think the seat belt warning buzzer may be handled by that box as well as my seatbelt buzzer never worked until I jiggled that box around a bit.

I replaced mine with an LX one and no problems so far.
        1994 Mazda Protege DX
        2005 Saab 9-2x Aero

Comment

Are those boxes available at parts stores or dealer items?
          Could this part be bad, and cause the false belt warning from the console belts?
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by davidmw1
            Are those boxes available at parts stores or dealer items?
            Could this part be bad, and cause the false belt warning from the console belts?

The junk yard would probably be your best route.

If your seatbelt light keeps coming on, it's most likely a worn out seat belt sensor. It is a common problem, and there is an easy fix:

Comment

Originally posted by Silentbob343
              some of us are retarded and leave the lights on.

c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5

What a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                  What a tard.
                  hey you kno......... I didn't wear a helmet when I rode the short bus and I suffered some damage.
                  2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Originally posted by Silentbob343
                    hey you kno......... I didn't wear a helmet when I rode the short bus and I suffered some damage.

Gotta keep those things strapped tight Corky.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                      Gotta keep those things strapped tight Corky.
                      Dont forget the elbow and Knee pads either.
                      c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
                        Dont forget the elbow and Knee pads either.

This one needs a stretcher.

Comment

Working...
                        X