Interplay Bumper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interplay Bumper?

Anybody got one, or know of one that's for sale? Don't care what color as long as it's in good condition.

Thanks.

I know this should go in Items Wanted, but I figured it'd work here too and maybe grab more attention, but it's in the other category also.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Originally posted by Suzuka323
    Anybody got one, or know of one that's for sale? Don't care what color as long as it's in good condition.

Thanks.

I know this should go in Items Wanted, but I figured it'd work here too and maybe grab more attention, but it's in the other category also.

Last edited by purewhitemp5; 07-14-2006, 10:38 AM.
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
      If I had asked once before, then yes, I'd say it was, but

Comment

If I had asked once before, then yes, I'd say it was, but

I'd say put it in bold in your sig, but that's already ginormous. But putting **** like that in your sig is good because most people see them, and it is wherever you post, so it gets seen.

Comment

What is an interplay bumper?

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

nevermind finally found a post with a pic and not a red x

Comment

What is an interplay bumper?
              hes refering to the 2 hole bumper
              Attached Files
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Hmm...whatever happened to the GTR ocnversion you mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_PaRaNoIsE
                  Hmm...whatever happened to the GTR ocnversion you mentioned?

x2?

That would be wayyyyy hotter!

Comment

x3?

Comment

x3?
                      x4!

Comment

-5, now what?!

I think it's a little too busy after having looked at them more times than I care to admit(lets just say I was seeing them in my sleep). So now I'm going for the slightly cleaner look with the interplay or GTX bumper and a sliced rear bumper(sits closer to the body), both of which will be painted to match my car, no more of the two-tone paint and plastic look. I would prefer the Interplay bumper, but I'm thinking the GTX bumper will be easier to locate as I've already found 2 of those and non of the interplay bumpers yet.

Comment

Ok Now I want one too !! so many choices not enough money .

Comment

Ok Now I want one too !! so many choices not enough money .
                            Get the F*** back! I saw it first!

Comment

-5, now what?!

I think it's a little too busy after having looked at them more times than I care to admit(lets just say I was seeing them in my sleep). So now I'm going for the slightly cleaner look with the interplay or GTX bumper and a sliced rear bumper(sits closer to the body), both of which will be painted to match my car, no more of the two-tone paint and plastic look. I would prefer the Interplay bumper, but I'm thinking the GTX bumper will be easier to locate as I've already found 2 of those and non of the interplay bumpers yet.

That's a good choice Matt.

I'm sure it will come out very nicely.

Comment

Working...
                              X