Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headlights

What the hell is wrong with my headlights? I can't see **** on the road !
    The passenger side is brand new headlights w/ and the driver side is the 15 year old Headlites. I justed the headlites and still the beam seem too dim still when Im looking at it. **** if somebody is crossing the road I wont see 'em. Looking at the headlites the lites are bright. Volt/watts are ok. But the headlites itself seems like they're not scattered on the road it seems like the beam is just one stragiht beam. It's more like a spot light and this is on the new headlites.

Where can I get a cheap new headlites?
    '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
    '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

what do you drive?

a bg?

so what else could you expect!

you can look in the how-to section about how to polish up your headlights, or your best option would be glass headlights
    ClubProtege

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro
      what do you drive?
      a bg?
      On ebay there are plenty of after market plastic ones for tyhe bg. Both slant and square. How about you trade me both of your spoilers for my glass edms?? On second thought, why don't you just sell me your bg when you've modded it to the max!! That nitro 323 passed me on the freeway today! It was so goddamn fast!! I wanna track him down and gank those spoilers!!!! Someday. tjay, we will meet on the tarmac!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro
        what do you drive?

a bg?

you can look in the how-to section about how to polish up your headlights, or your best option would be glass headlights

What else could I expect? well, a better and brighter headlights kinda like the old '91 323 that I use to have. It had an OEM headlites for 15 years and it was still bright as ****!

Comment

Originally posted by teknotexan
          On ebay there are plenty of after market plastic ones for tyhe bg. Both slant and square. How about you trade me both of your spoilers for my glass edms?? On second thought, why don't you just sell me your bg when you've modded it to the max!! That nitro 323 passed me on the freeway today! It was so goddamn fast!! I wanna track him down and gank those spoilers!!!! Someday. tjay, we will meet on the tarmac!!!!
          dawg, I only have one spoiler. And yeah, dont worry we'll meet up someday.

Comment

It's a common thing that you can't see **** at night. The ****ty plastic lenses always get fogged up, and turn yellow.

Either polish them, or get some EDM glass headlights.

Fog/driving lights will help.

Comment

Yeah, I just bought a fog/driving lights. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
                Yeah, I just bought a fog/driving lights. Thanks

No problem.

Put 'em on and take some pics.

Comment

after all the scratches on my hand and frickin' 3-4 hours of installing the damn fog/driving lights its finally finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
                    after all the scratches on my hand and frickin' 3-4 hours of installing the damn fog/driving lights its finally finished.

Man, you're really making sure everyone sees those pics, huh.

Comment

3-4 hours for fog lghts. been there done that. never again.
                      no messed up installs for now on.
                      mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

or open your head light.

5-8mins at 200f on mom's oven huhu don't pull out the glue between the two parts.
                        TANK 1: BG Mazda Protégé LX 90 Frame 20-07-03
                        TANK 2: BG Mazda Protégé SE 93 Crash 23-02-04
                        TANK 3: BG Mazda 323 BG GT 95 Crash 03-12-06
                        TANK 4: UF Mazda B2600 4x4 92
                        TANK 5: BG Mazda Protégé DX 92 - SOON
                        From Montréal, Québec, Canada

Comment

Polish the headlights. or get glass ones like everyone else has said.

a better idea would be to install some PIAA headlamp bulbs. they work wonders for my car. and actually, just put your lights on highbeams. i'm always driving with my high's, but no one even cares. most people just think your highs are your regular angled lights. it's if you've got a high beams and mirage halo conversion that you'll get flashed back.

'Cuz everyone knows kittens love turbos.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Knuckles
                            Polish the headlights. or get glass ones like everyone else has said.

a better idea would be to install some PIAA headlamp bulbs. they work wonders for my car. and actually, just put your lights on highbeams. i'm always driving with my high's, but no one even cares. most people just think your highs are your regular angled lights. it's if you've got a high beams and mirage halo conversion that you'll get flashed back.

Welcome to Club Protege.

PIAA bulbs are the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                              Welcome to Club Protege.

PIAA bulbs are the ****.
                              Thanks. I'm just glad to see there are other Protege owners out there.

and yeah, since they do have the right size for the stock BG's in their Xtreme series, it's money well spent. (But i wouldn't mind a set of Raybrig's if they had 'em in the right size...)

'Cuz everyone knows kittens love turbos.

Comment

Working...
                              X