glow gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glow gauges

does anyone know where i can order the reverse glow gauges for my pro, it has a standard tach and speedo
    94 Protege DX 5sp
    for discounted prices on blasting and powder coating check out. (mention club protege to receive a discount)
    https://www.facebook.com/AS.Perfomance.Coatings

Ebay and Corksport.

Comment

thanx, i dont think i ever heard of corksport but i will check it out
      94 Protege DX 5sp
      for discounted prices on blasting and powder coating check out. (mention club protege to receive a discount)

Comment

No problem.

Here's the link:

Comment

Another option is you could do like I did and get custom replacement gauges like these shown below. I'm not sure if they are made anymore but if you want I can get you the info on them.
          1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
          MODS:
          GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
          TO DO LIST:
          EDM/JDM rear bumper
          EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
          Repaint car

Comment

i would love to get more info on them, please let me know thank you
            94 Protege DX 5sp

Comment

Thise are nice need more info on them.
              c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
                Thise are nice need more info on them.

x2.

I like those alot better than the other cheesy reverse glow guages they have out there.

Comment

there was some templates for the pro / 323 guages floating around on the net - i saw them a while back but cant find the dam link now

Anyone got it ?

infiniGTR (3:36:37 PM): does homo mean the same thing in the US
                  JhoShizzLe (3:37:04 PM): yes, it means that you get lots of pussy
                  JhoShizzLe (3:37:13 PM)
                  infiniGTR (3:37:08 PM): you dirty homo
                  JhoShizzLe (3:37:25 PM): haha
                  Want JDM parts ? Ask here

Comment

try procarparts.com
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X