guages dont work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guages dont work

i just put msd 6al on my car and a msd 2 step and a blaster 2 coil on to day and it works just fine. but my gauges dont work and thay worked befor i put the 6al on and i dont know what it could be or i could of done.

Originally posted by mazda terd box
    i just put msd 6al on my car and a msd 2 step and a blaster 2 coil on to day and it works just fine. but my gauges dont work and thay worked befor i put the 6al on and i dont know what it could be or i could of done.
    just the tach? or all the guages?

if the tach its cuz you need the tach adapter, been there did that..
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

all the guages are out so you hade to buy tach a dapter for you msd.

Comment

all the guages are out so you hade to buy tach a dapter for you msd.
        yip, $32 beans shipped from summit
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

so all the guages were out on you car and you got a tach adapter. so ho does that hook up to the msd?

Comment

so all the guages were out on you car and you got a tach adapter. so ho does that hook up to the msd?
            only the tach was out on mine, where did you wire up your Ign. on wire, you could have blown a fuse.

the tach adapter wires inline wih th red and white wires
            -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

i think i might have blown a fuse to i will see.

Comment

ok so to day i checked all of fuse'es to day and thay were all good and my temp gas rpm guage still does not work wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by skr33tr4cer
                  get a big tach to mount on your dash youll see it better than the normal one youll know when to shift unless you have a automatic
                  You know, you should take some Tic Tacs, your breath smells strong of rotten RICE. Are all of your posts going to be this dumb, or are you just testing the waters?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                    You know, you should take some Tic Tacs, your breath smells strong of rotten RICE. Are all of your posts going to be this dumb, or are you just testing the waters?
                    Nevermind him Ryan. He's only here to antagonize.

Comment

Working...
                    X