No announcement yet.

Wing or no Wing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, Speed Protege hasn't posted since last month. He was on a posting frenzy before. Where did he go? LOL
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I actually really like the one in dragnfire's post. cry "rice" all you want, but I think it looks sharp.
      Big Dreams, Small Budget!

Comment

wow..just saw tthe price oof the wing...n/m
        Big Dreams, Small Budget!

Comment

Hey im back Those wings are for some reason hard to come by these days or i may not be looking in the right spot. But ive come down to two wings that one and the combat stlye one on bodykits.co.nz although there really isn't any point in putting that big wing on my car with out the gtr/gt-x engine so i think im gonna stick with the one you showed me up there.
          Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

Stick with the stock looking wing. Looks a lot better then a huge wing on the pro's.
            Chris
            MX-3turbo
            BPT engine swap, Protege Filled Engine mounts, Protege Tranny, Protege Axels, Protege Flywheel, ACT Street Performance Clutch, Spearco Intercooler with Custom End Tanks, Custom Intake, Custom Piping, Custom Exhaust, Konig Mozart Muffler, Walbro Fuel Pump, Pacesetter Adjustable Short Shifter, CorkSport Front and Rear Strut Bars, SRD Lower Tie Bar, Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires, MSD 6A Ignition, Blaster II Coil, A'PEXi S-AFC, GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, 820watt Power Acoustic Amp, Autometer Guages, Blue Underbody Neons, GS Spoiler, MS Side Skirts, and ADR Fuel Rims(17"x7").

Comment

the stock wings look good and i know of at least 3 that are for sale.
              When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
              Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
              Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
              So his engine he goosed
              With much too much boost,
              And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

mike moss and protoss hjave the best lookijng wings, and ooohhhh dont they look good on a red car! I would definitely stay away from ne of those tall wings, IF WINGS WERED SUPPOSED TO BE THAT BIG, THEY WOULD BE CALLED PARACHUTES!

Comment

well a spoiler on a fwd is actually used. if u watch some drag videos u will see crxs and cavaliers with spoilers and they are proffessionals, but its useless if ur slow
                  i is dumb

Comment

Working...
                  X