gtr bumper lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gtr bumper lights

For those who actually know, what size are the foglights used in the gtr bumper?
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

6 inches wide by about 3-3.5 or so inches deep. you can get some Hella 500s to replace them, they are the same size
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Here is one that have used the Hella Comet 500
      http://mazda-ogn.org/forum/viewtopic...=asc&start=240
      - 1993 Mazda 323 GT-R

x 1991 Mazda 323 GTX - Sold

Helix organic clutchdisc - Bigger aluminium radiator. - GReddy radiatortop - New front mounted intercooler (675x250x76mm total) - Polished stainless steel Inletpipe from turbo to intake - Turbo XS RFL dump - Apexi airfilter - 2,5" stainless steel from turbo, with 4" muffler. - Walbro fuelpump with Sard fuelpumpfilter - Sytec fuelfilter, with Sytec hoseclamp and 8mm steelspunnfuelhose - GReddy expansion tank - Samco silicone hoses -- - D2 coilovers - EBC brake disks front and rear - EBC kevlar brakepads front - EBC greenstuff brakepads rear - Goodridge stainless steel brake lines - 7,5x17" Speedline Corse (ET38) with 215/40-17 Pirelli Pzero Nero - 5,5x15" Powdercoated Enkei (Org. GT-R) (ET45) with 185/55-15 N0kian HK5 studded -- Sparco steering wheel - Sparco pedals - GReddy Profec E-01 - GReddy turbotimer - GReddy turbo presure gauge - GReddy oiltemp gauge from gearbox - GReddy exhaust temp gauge - Pyle alarm and central locking - Pioneer DEH P88MP CD/MP3-player - Bigger spoiler - Bi-xenon 6000k - Bosch Pilot 160 foglight

Comment

Does anyone know of any yellow lights that will work? Or ones with replaceable bulbs?

EDIT: I just look at them and realized they fit both; ellow and have replacement bulbs. Ya for you guys! I give you both a Gold Star!
        Last edited by 92_2_fast; 11-07-2006, 07:11 PM.

Comment

What's in the works?

Comment

matt you can buy the hellas in yellow. i had them for some time on my red car behind the mesh.

NEUMAN

Comment

you can also get film, in almost any color, to cover your lights. it also helps to protect them some.
              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

After reading turpro's axperience w/ his bumper it really got me thinking. I'm going to start a prototype bumper w/ a build in grille and BMW headlights. I really just want to try some custom work.

ERIC: Ya, I was thinking that. The yellow 500's have a pattern in the glass that I don't like. I have found clear ones that use flat glass so they will accept a set of HID's a lot better. OOPS! I said to much. Pics to come a lot later!

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast View Post
                  After reading turpro's axperience w/ his bumper it really got me thinking. I'm going to start a prototype bumper w/ a build in grille and BMW headlights. I really just want to try some custom work.
                  Cool idea. I'm interested in the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by nlight View Post
                    Here is one that have used the Hella Comet 500
                    http://mazda-ogn.org/forum/viewtopic...=asc&start=240

im really sorry...please excuse me....just want to know color code of your red mazda....please let me know

Comment

Working...
                    X