speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speakers

all four of my speakers are blown, havent gotten a chance to look at them yet, can someone tell me what size the rears are and what size the doors are, I'm just slappin in an elcheapo walmart head unit so I dont need any upgrades, just need some music for driving.
    -Donnie-

Originally posted by 94tege View Post
    all four of my speakers are blown, havent gotten a chance to look at them yet, can someone tell me what size the rears are and what size the doors are, I'm just slappin in an elcheapo walmart head unit so I dont need any upgrades, just need some music for driving.
    All four speakers are 5.25". When replacing the rear speakers, 6.5" fit nicely in the rear.

Wallmart has some decent Pioneer headunits.

Comment

Awesome thanks. I mayswell just send you direct pm's from now on I dont think ive posted anything you havent been able to answer for me.

guess I can "borrow" those two new 6.5's the g/f bought for her truck before she decided to sell it.
      -Donnie-

Comment

Originally posted by 94tege View Post
        Awesome thanks. I mayswell just send you direct pm's from now on I dont think ive posted anything you havent been able to answer for me.

guess I can "borrow" those two new 6.5's the g/f bought for her truck before she decided to sell it.
        Anytime man.

If you make threads rather than PM's, everyone can learn.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X