No announcement yet.

Pro LX seats in a 323?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, the floorpan is completely different.

Here's a pic I took before I sold my 4WD.
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

well first off... to answer the original question...

Yes.... everything from the protege LX seatwise will fit.... however... there is a couple of changes that need to be made prior for the rear to work properly.

first off the pins in the bottom of the rear seat cushion in the protege LX must be removed and inserted into the 323 at which the seat cushion needs to be aligned perfectly and the clips need to be screwed into the sheetmetal....

for the rera seat cushions the bracket system they use fro the LX seats is completly different from the 323 system...

the way i fixed this was by having a custom rear strut tower bar made for me and welded the center bracketsfor the pro lx seats onto it giving the seat extra support in the middle(kind of acts like the sheet metal in the back of the pro where the speakers go into
      .... thus im using a rear Strut Tower Bar... and still using the original mounting points from the LX protege....
      and now is the time when i wish i had a digital camera so i could show everybody my most wonderful interior

DAMN....no digital camera
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i put the 323GTX seats in my car and you just have to change the seat rails. They have tons of lateral support compared to the stock seats.
        13.66@102

Comment

Working...
        X