What do you think of this 1 gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of this 1 gen

hello guy's what do you think of this 1 gen whit honda accord tail light's dose it look's ok give me your opinion.
    Attached Files

looks ok but i still like the look of the 92 rear end better
    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

It's a bit on the ricey side but not terrible. You should remove the "Mazda" and other decals. Not a huge fan of your Accord tails but it looks like you put a lot of work in the car.

Maybe take some better pictures?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

It looks ok. Looks like a lot of time went into it. Good job. Few things I would change, like the tail lights not a few of clear lenses, needs side skirts.

Got any pics of the front of it?
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

That's not bad. Personally, I'd put factory accord lights back in.

Comment

alot of hardwork. but all of it went into wanting a set of altezza's! gay! other then that is ok in my book.

NEUMAN

Comment

it looks good minus the euro-queers, the ugly kit, the fast & furious graphics, and the pep boys wheels.
              sigpic

Comment

They sell Motegis at Sears too ya know.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

we dont carry motegs at the sears i work at...?

My garage...
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/vbp...p?do=view&g=19

Comment

powdercoat the rims, loose the tails, get tint, loose the graphixz, loose the back bumper, loose the window visors and we'll talk about it..

ps: i don't really dig the mirrors w/ those blinkers in there...i dunno...just not like them on older cars..look good on a mercedes tho :p
                    Originally posted by 90prtege
                    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                    Originally posted by Turpro
                    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                    CRZbrussian: that sux
                    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by ProTo MaTriX View Post
                      we dont carry motegs at the sears i work at...?
                      I was just at a Sears here in STL last week and they had Motegis hanging on the wall.

Comment

no comment... hahahha i checked and found them on tha wall today actually!...

My garage...
                        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/vbp...p?do=view&g=19

Comment

now every noob who comes on here is gonna link to this picture and ask where can i get these.

93' 5spd DX
                          R.I.P

Comment

what are those mirrors actually supposed to be for?those dont look to bad!

Comment

I gather you guys don't like white rims? I like 'em. Nice looking car man, but lose the stickers. I also like the Familia tail garnish and JDM rear bumper over the Honda tail lights.

Comment

Working...
                              X