i need headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Protoss
    well maybe 93's up here, have slant. i guess it might be a cdm/usdm difference. i'll check again. it might be that i am wrong(which is possible) and he actually has a 94, and i was told 93. i'll look into it.
    That could be so, I don't know what all the cdm/usdm differences are. (didn't you make a post on that somewhere?)
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

" wow... and you guys have an aftermarket. well espec cost a fortuen to have shipped "

Actually, the don't make Aftermarket projectors for del sols. If you happen to come accross a pair, I bet you could sell about 60 pairs on Automotivetech.org. They would freak out over some sol projectors.

It may be a civic, but it still has **** for aftermarket support. I mean, we have more than you do, but, we don't have anything extremely cool.

I'd say the coolest thing we can get is a Clear targa top, or an actuall lambo door kit. It's called Deka. It sells for like 2000 dollars or something. I forget what come with the kit. But, it's not one of those stupid Ebay gimmicks.

Del Sol owners are surprisingly creative when it comes to designing and making their own parts and what not. I've seen Carbon fiber dashes, carbon fiber targa tops, exclusive front bumpers for members of the site only, A product called an " Air Kondishiner " I'm not quite sure what it is. But, some guy on the site is selling them. It's like a turbo/supercharger kit or something. Very strange.

Either way, the del sol suffers greatly in the aftermarker support ALMOST as bad as the proteges. I still love the little bastards though. Del sols and Proteges both rock my ass...
      Jesse Edgar ( Civic Del Slow )

www.bedlamemotion.com

Comment

im gonna have to agree with mister slow on this one
        ZOOM~ZOOM~

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
          hey mike just a minor edit

the 1992 had the new taillights. i own one i know.

all 1993 had slant headlights, demon iirc has a 1993 and i know someone in YOW with a 93 dx w/ slanted headlights stock. if i can find the literature i'll post it.
          You are right, and I knew that. Oops...I fugged up!

One thing I did get right is the headlights...I'm positive that all 1993 had square (excluding Canadian '93 GT).

Try "de-coding" your buddy's VIN w/the FAQ info.
          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Dont give me that BS crap about the delsol not having enough support, My buddy has a clear roof carbon fiber hood had a b20 motor, front kit, Tein suspension, And i know they even made a carbon fiber trunk. The 1st gen protege has like 3 body kits, No hoods no clear courners no altezzas ( thank god ). The only thing that i think saves us is the fact that we have a great motor with tons of aftermarket support,

Comment

amen
              ZOOM~ZOOM~

Comment

" Dont give me that BS crap about the delsol not having enough support, My buddy has a clear roof carbon fiber hood had a b20 motor, front kit, Tein suspension, And i know they even made a carbon fiber trunk. The 1st gen protege has like 3 body kits, No hoods no clear courners no altezzas ( thank god ). The only thing that i think saves us is the fact that we have a great motor with tons of aftermarket support, "

I told you, we have more aftermarket support than you. Just compared to a civic coupe or hatchback, we don't have ****. NEw cars are getting all the goods these days.

www.bedlamemotion.com

Comment

Back on topic...

They have a couple sets at Pull-A-Part, not in A+ condition though. They are kinda foggy, but you can clean them up.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

93s have square headlights, 92s have new taillights, I own both. lol. I know that was already stated but I just wanted to reenforce it.
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

no, demon has a 94

not ALL 323 headlights/front ends are created equal.. some older 323 headlights were not the traditional slanted style of the 94 protege.

as far as gripes with the del sol go.. don't complain about 250 for headlights. a brand new SINGLE headlight.. aftermarket product mind you, runs $120 dollars, and the dealership price isn't too far off from that. so in turn, a complete SET runs 240.. more like $250 with sales tax depending on where you're located. the 50 bucks your seeing is USED set of lights.
                      peace

Comment

io just decoded my buddies VIN. he still swears he has a 93. it is a 94. the sticker even has 1994 on it. also he thinks he has a dohc. it's a dx. i was wrong. but the dumbass still calls his 94 protege a 93. the owner's manual has 1993 written all over it. my bad. and the 93's had the centered flame with the square lights. my bad.
                        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                        So his engine he goosed
                        With much too much boost,
                        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

That's cool...pretty funny, too.
                          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

oh tell me about it. the guy swears he had a dohc, because the haynes manual says so.

also i have a set of mx-6 headlights and EGT headlights if someone wants to do the conversion.
                            When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                            Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                            Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                            So his engine he goosed
                            With much too much boost,
                            And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

" as far as gripes with the del sol go.. don't complain about 250 for headlights. a brand new SINGLE headlight.. aftermarket product mind you, runs $120 dollars, and the dealership price isn't too far off from that. so in turn, a complete SET runs 240.. more like $250 with sales tax depending on where you're located. the 50 bucks your seeing is USED set of lights.
                              peace "

No, 250 is used. Go ahead, Price a pair of headlights for a del sol at honda! Ha!

We got JDM One Peice headlights. But they run $450 a pair.

www.bedlamemotion.com

Comment

Working...
                              X