broken power seatbelt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broken power seatbelt

My driver side seat belt is broken. The cable inside the rail was cut by the previous owner. I'm new to the Club and tried searching for a DOT or Street leagal harness, 3 or 4 point. Sorry if this is a repost. Can anyone post a link 2 a street legal harness? or pics, help is greatly apreciated

do you have a racing seat and a roll cage? otherwise i find it pretty pointless to buy a whole harness.

how is it broken? just sits in the closed position and doesn't slide up and down or like...doesn't buckle you at all?
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

my driver side belt will only move around to the top then it stops..... how can i fix this?

Comment

well both of mine have minds of their own...ofcorse they stay closed when the door is closed, but once i open the door, or boy better get out quick or the belt will get you. it enters spaz mode
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!

Comment

if it hapens with the car on it could just be a bad connection with the little door open sensor. ( the little black pop out button) my technical jargon is at the top of the crap list.

Comment

lol yeah my seatbelt is definately at the bottom of the to-do list..and plus it's going to get ripped out anyway for the harness that will go in there

Comment

Working...
            X